Coffee is well known as a way to get a quick pickup. That it’s delicious is almost a side effect next to that, despite how many people will consume coffee simply for the taste. But that cup of java has some real results in medical research that reveal it’s actually beneficial to become a regular coffee drinker. Those who routinely consume coffee on a daily basis have seen a variety of discernible health benefits, such as greater lung function, better physiological performance, and even some painkilling boosts such as when dealing with headaches or migraines.
A new coffee, Before You Speak Coffee, is being offered by a superfood manufacturer. Infused with ginseng and Medium Chain Triglycerides, as well as tumeric and pepper, the new coffee also contains Colombian Arabica beans that are sourced from a single origin. This high performance coffee is intended to boost the body’s ability to burn off fat. The Medium Chain Triglycerides increase the body’s production of ketones, and those ketones assist your ability to metabolize fat.
Before You Speak will also help manage your appetite, which can help you keep the fat from returning. And it offers boosts to your ability to remain mentally acute, so you can keep focused on the important things you need to deal with. Coffee meets superfood, for a better you.
Your coffee can be more than a shot of energy; it can be a whole health boost in a cup. #HealthStatus
- 1A new coffee is being sold, made of super foods as a specialty coffee.
- 2Coffee is a mix of beans, MCT, ginseng, green coffee bean extract, turmeric and black pepper, which promises to up your game to star play.
- 3Boosts metabolism to help burn fat and helps to keep you awake with caffeine.
Everyone and their mother knows that beets are good for you, but does everyone know why?
Packed with phytonutrients (“phyto” being the Greek word for plants), vitamins and minerals, beets provide support to many systems of the body from digestion to energy levels.
- Bodies convert the nitrates found in beets to nitric oxide, which helps improve oxygenation levels in the blood and overall circulation.
- The antioxidants and fiber act like natural cleansing agents, helping with the detoxification of toxins and heavy metals in the blood and giving the digestive tract a gentle flush to support a healthy elimination process.
- Consuming whole foods like beets is an excellent way to reduce the immune system from triggering ongoing harmful levels of high inflammation.
- Healthy blood pressure, stamina, and detox are just a few of the immune boosting benefits of beets. According to a study done on beetroot juice.
- Beets may stimulate cell production, which can protect your skin from premature aging and wrinkles. It’ll also keep your brain young by preserving it with nitrates to improve blood flow.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 11 Common Conditions That Can Be Treated By A Chiropractor - October 8, 2021
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021