The skin care industry is big business because the number of people who are concerned with how they look is enormous. These consumers aren’t just looking for makeup and other similar products, but also nutritional supplements like vitamins and probiotics. One product type that’s on the uptick is collagen enhancement. Collagen is a protein our bodies already use, but not all of us have enough of it to stay looking and feeling our best when we step out into the world. There’s always a bit of back and forth in the best recommendations for how to best care for your skin. And while vitamins and similar nutrition boosters do play a role, sometimes they can’t deliver the truly targeted results we want or need.
Collagen products can. There have long been products on the market, such as lotions and creams, that can be applied topically to help with problem skin. But ingesting collagen is a new development that’s showing promise. A building array of tonics and elixirs are becoming available, all of them infusing collagen building compounds in so you can help encourage your body to produce that wonderful substance. Without collagen, your skin is drier, less flexible, and less beautiful.
If you’re a woman who’s been googling the hottest self-care trends in the last year or more, there’s a strong chance you’ve stumbled across this beverage brand = Dirty Lemon Elixirs. The new products come in a variety of flavors, and are as simple to use as remembering to drink up.
Benefits of collagen: hydrates skin, increases skin’s elasticity, and reduces wrinkles. Collagen is important for muscles, tendons, eyes, nail, hair, ligaments, blood vessels and even your gums. This is the stuff of anti-aging.
Keeping your skin looking fabulous means keeping the collagen in it healthy and abundant. #HealthStatus
- 1Marine collagen is safe and it even absorbs more effectively into the body than other forms of collagen.
- 2Dirty Lemon Collagen Elixir is used to clear up skin but it also comes in many different flavors containing natural ingredients.
- 3Another bonus effect on top of the clearer skin is weight loss. Without any change in diet the author was able to lose weight.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Post Workout Drink: Pickle Juice? - May 22, 2019
- Can You Still Get Mumps Even Though You Are Vaccinated? - May 20, 2019
- Are Eggs Good or Bad for You? New Research Rekindles Debate - May 15, 2019