There is a connection between potassium and fertility. Both men and women need adequate potassium and sodium for good fertility health. Potassium is a necessary component of male semen. Women with ovarian cysts (which effects pregnancy and ovulation) may have low potassium levels.
A deficiency of potassium is known as Hypokalemia. Recommended intake of potassium is 4,700 MG daily. Everyone is different and may need to intake more or less than the recommended daily amount.
Potassium is a mineral salt. Potassium is important for:
Healthy nerve function
Healthy cardiovascular system
Balancing your body’s pH
Sodium is necessary for proper body functioning. Sodium is important for:
Transportation of molecules
Maintaining proper fluid levels
AND IS Critical for the development of a fetus
When you consume salt you excrete potassium. That is why it is important to get the balance of sodium and potassium. Both are necessary. But you don’t want to overdue the salt.
The safest way to obtain adequate levels of potassium and sodium is through a variable diet. Eating foods such as bananas, tomatoes, potatoes, and other fruits are an easy way to maintain balance. A salt you may want to consider is Himalayan Pink Salt. It contains calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper and iron. It may be worth adding a little to your diet.
Ladies! Please learn how important Potassium and Sodium is for your Fertility Health. #HealthStatus
- 1Potassium and sodium play important roles within the body, regulating electrolyte levels, controlling enzymes, maintaining heart function and optimal fertility for men and women.
- 2One out of five Americans suffers from low potassium levels usually because too much salt in relation to potassium is consumed.
- 3It is best to get adequate potassium and sodium from a healthy whole foods diet which includes Himalayan salt.
See the original at: http://natural-fertility-info.com/potassium-sodium-for-fertility-health.html
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Dreaming On CBD: Will CBD Oil Cause Weird Dreams? - November 13, 2018
- What Are Primary And Secondary Cannabis Terpenes? - November 8, 2018
- Hemp For Keto: Why Hemp Protein Is Perfect For The Keto Diet - November 6, 2018