The diet pill industry is going as strong as ever, and the market remains flooded with new options. While some of the old standbys are available, and others have been taking off the market by regulators, it’s tough to evaluate the new options that have recently come out. Today, we take a look at one of these, leptigen, which promises a host of benefits to those who are seeking to lose weight.
This supplement, touting itself as natural, contains a mix of different compounds which originate from plants and minerals and which have stimulant properties. According to the manufacturer’s claims, the product will achieve three goals: 1) increasing the body’s basal metabolic rate to burn more calories, 2) suppressing appetite to reduce caloric intake, and 3) increasing energy levels so that the user will be able to carry on with their daily tasks.
But, does it work? As of now, the jury is still out as to its ability to perform. While the different ingredients might work independently, there is little research on their combined utility and outcomes. More troubling, however, this product has been shown to have some serious side effects, which simply cannot be ignored. As such, we recommend that users consider other, more established solutions.
Just another diet pill, or the magic you’ve been looking for on the bathroom scale? #HealthStatus
- 1Leptigen increases metabolism, decreases appetite, and can act as a stimulant.
- 2Some of the ingredients in Leptigen can cause side effects that are not worth it.
- 3There is not enough information about the side effects and effectiveness to make a decision about Leptigen.
See the original at: https://www.nutritioninspector.com/leptigen-review/
Did You Know?
- The current prices for the Entire Purium Line as of March 23rd, 2023 are Here
- This Ultimate Transformation has people losing between 5 and 20 pounds.
- You can Protect your gut bacteria from harmful glyphosate with this.
- Purium Products are organic and GMO free.
Purium Top Sellers
Let HealthStatus Send You a $50.00 Gift Card