We all stay away from poison and know the dangers associated with many different things. Too much of one thing is bad. For example, 70 cups of coffee can actually kill a 70 kilogram person. It can trigger heart palpitations as well as cardiac arrest. Most people are probably not aware of this. If you prefer alcohol, then you are at risk too. It is a depressant. Too much liquid can be very dangerous too. But, it takes a lot. 6 liters is when you will get in trouble. If you drink less water and consume too much salt, then you are at risk. The lesson is not to consume too much of one thing. Cherries can deprive you of oxygen. Do not bite into a cherry pit. One or two ground cherry pits have enough cyanide to kill you. 8000 feet above sea level is the height where our bodies can no longer adapt to the lack of oxygen. Being too tall is something that can kill you as well. Every inch above 5 feet takes about a year off of your life. When it comes to marijuana, you need to consume 22 kilograms to be at risk. Keep things in moderation and do not over consume is the message.
- 1View a video that discusses the hidden dangers of common items. Learn more about the deadly role that they could play.
- 2Few people would suspect that danger lurks around them every day. That could impose some significant hardships for them as they move forward.
- 3Take steps to remove some of these dangers from the home setting. That can make any family feel much more safe too.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 11 Common Conditions That Can Be Treated By A Chiropractor - October 8, 2021
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021