Are vitamins really the way to go? Should we listen to all the hype telling us that we need vitamins to combat many variations of illnesses and diseases? Why not just eat better more healthy foods, avoiding processed and refined foods and look to nature for your supplementation. Two newer vitamin companies brag that they are better then the traditional vitamins already out there for in there processing they have limited the unnecessary matter than most other vitamins have. They are comprised of just the right amount of nutrition in a capsule for your needs. Ritual has a glass like gel cap filled with a bead like substance floating in an oil base. Beautiful engineering to be sure, but does that make them the best option for you? Only your health care professional has that answer and it is one you should ask before starting any vitamin regime. Care/of is another company that custom makes a package that they send out to you every month. Right to your door convenient and helpful no research needed tell them a little about you and they get you what you need. Takes the guess work out of finding vitamins and supplements for your specific needs. Do not fall prey to the beautiful customization or the flamboyant colors on the packaging ask your health care providers opinion. There is a great chance that they are gonna recommend consuming a wide variety of fruits and vegetables, herbs, and the fresher the better. Some of these supplements have been linked to a higher risk in cancers and kidney disorders so as always take your time, ask your doctor and research everything do not just take a leap of faith no matter how in the news a company is.
Did you realize you didn’t have to EVER pay $10+ for vitamins and you could get them from food? #HealthStatus
- 1Vitamins are not a good replacement for eating the right foods which contain all the nutrients we need.
- 2New marketing trends for vitamins include colorful and personalized/attractive packaging, but are no different in nutritional value.
- 3Some vitamins can be linked to cancer and kidney stones.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 11 Common Conditions That Can Be Treated By A Chiropractor - October 8, 2021
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021