Evening Primrose Oil can help women attain better female health in several ways. The first, and maybe the most impressive, is with fertility. The first way it does this is to help the muscles of the uterus get ready for pregnancy and it also helps with the fluid level, which is needed to help the sperm travel to the egg for fertilization. It can also help to prevent miscarriages in the early stages. Since the effects of the oil are not known for the fetus, it us recommended to stop use once pregnant. It also helps with skin health, such as those that suffer with psoriasis, thinning hair, and vaginal dryness. Last, but certainly not least, it can help to reduce the severity of menstrual cramping and headaches.
- 1Throughout a menstrual cycle, pregnancy, and menopause, a woman can have changes in hormone levels.
- 2The use of evening primrose oil can help with getting those hormones back in balance naturally
- 3The abundance of Omega-6 fatty acids found in evening primrose oil is what is believed to assist with getting hormone levels balanced.
The use of evening primrose oil can help with getting those hormones back in balance naturally rather than suffering through it or taking hormone supplements which can have side effects.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Genes Found Related to the Reduction of Proteins that Contribute to Alzheimer’s Onset - July 16, 2018
- Resveratrol Supplements Are Finally Put to the Test - July 16, 2018
- Indirect Decompression to Treat Spinal Stenosis - July 14, 2018