Most serious athletes know the advantages of testosterone. For this reason, many supplements used by those engaged in regular physical activity will offer some positive benefit to the user’s testosterone levels. A natural hormone produced by the body, testosterone is heavily involved in how the body can build and maintain muscle mass and help with bone strength. While it’s often thought of as a male hormone, even women have some level of testosterone.
But man or woman, sometimes the level of testosterone might not be sufficient to support a serious level of exercise if the goal is to specifically build general physical health. Some people, even men, may have a natural level of the hormone that is too low to fuel their active lifestyle. This is where supplements can bridge the gap. There are a variety of products available over the counter that will bolster testosterone levels. And not all of them are the latest and greatest results of lab work. In fact, many have been around for a very long time and predate Western medical practices. And there are a number of options that are entirely natural, that can be used without ever going near lab coats or test tubes.
You can help your testosterone with something as simple as Ginger. Ginger in some recent studies is indicating an increase in testosterone levels. Vitamin D is also important for optimal testosterone levels. And don’t forget zinc. A zinc deficiency can be a cause/sign of a testosterone problem.
Looking for an all natural testosterone booster? Look no further. Pump up using these options. #HealthStatus
- 1Make sure you are getting adequate levels of Ginger, Vitamin D and Zinc.
- 2Ingredients in the traditional Asian medicine eurycoma longifolia jack (known as Longjack or Tongkat Ali) may boost testosterone in addition to their demonstrated capacity to decrease estrogen.
- 3Ashwagandha (withania somnifera) can very likely improve stress-related testosterone deficiency, as well as boost normal testosterone levels, when used together with training.
See the original at: http://blog.muscle-zone.com/plant-extracts-that-boost-testosterone-level/
Did You Know?
- This 10 Day Transformation has people losing between 5 and 20 pounds.
- You can protect your gut bacteria from harmful glyphosate with this product.
- Purium Products are organic and GMO free.
- All Purium Products Come with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Coping In A Toxic Work Environment - December 17, 2018
- Weighted Blankets Improve Sleep - December 13, 2018
- AP Exclusive: First Gene-Edited Babies Claimed in China - December 12, 2018