Prevagen is a natural supplement that claims to promote brain chemistry, increase concentration, reverse brain cell damage and improve clarity.
- Improves the flow of oxygen to the brain.
- Controls the quantity of calcium that goes to the brain.
- Prevents and protects brain cells from damage.
The main ingredient is Apoaequorin which is extracted from jelly fish. This substance helps your body use calcium optimally, with the end result boosting natural brain function.
Check with your doctor or medical professional before taking this supplement. It is best to take this once a day before breakfast. This does not replace any other vitamins or prescription medication that you are taking.
It appears to be safe but there isn’t any scientific proof to the claims.
What was that thing you forgot? Prevagen can keep that thought from slipping away. #HealthStatus
- 1Nobody has reported side effects from using this product for any period of time.
- 2This product is not meant to replace medication currently taken for a brain injury.
- 3If you want to buy this product you can buy it online or in retail stores.
See the original at: https://www.nutritioninspector.com/prevagen-review/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Eye Health – Cataracts - February 18, 2019
- Car Seat Safety / Cold / Controversy - February 13, 2019
- US Cancer Death Rate Hits Milestone: 25 Years of Decline - February 11, 2019