IBS, also known as irritable bowel syndrome affects approximately 7-21% of people world wide. There are several different types of IBS. These types include; IBS-D (dominant diarrhea), IBS-C (dominance of constipation), IBS-M (diarrhea and constipation alternately), and lastly IBS-U (which is unspecified IBS for anyone who relates to the previous conditions but don’t directly fit into one specific category).
There are a number of ways that people who live with IBS can help to treat the problem. Some of the ways that people can treat their IBS is through improvement of their lifestyle which includes improving their diet. Eliminating lactose and FODMAP. FODMAPS are carbohydrates that are summarized as being short-chained, if they are digested poorly they may ferment in the bowel which can cause sever stress to the digestive system.
Probiotics play a large role in helping people with IBS, as they are classified as good bacteria that help to maintain good health. Probiotics are bacteria that are live, the can be found in foods such as yeast or food supplements. Probiotics aren’t only good for people with IBS, they can also help people with other issues such as heart health, strengthening the immune system, improving digestion, and aiding in weight loss.
This eased my IBS! #HealthStatus
- 1Probiotics has helped some people who experience irritable bowel syndrome.
- 2Probiotics help the intestine by changing the micrbiota levels to provide balance.
- 3More research is needed to understand how much probiotics can help with IBS symptoms.
See the original at: https://blog.muscle-zone.com/probiotics-help-with-the-fight-against-irritable-bowel-syndrome/
Did You Know?
- The current prices for the Entire Purium Line as of June 1st, 2023 are Here
- This Ultimate Transformation has people losing between 5 and 20 pounds.
- You can Protect your gut bacteria from harmful glyphosate with this.
- Purium Products are organic and GMO free.
Purium Top Sellers
Let HealthStatus Send You a $50.00 Gift Card