Vitamin E Oil has great benefits for the human body when used regularly. Moisturizing skin is the most common use of Vitamin E Oil, used as a topical lotion, it can sooth the skin and make it look younger. Wound healing is another, there is not much research on this but wounds have been shown to heal faster. Skin cancer prevention, with vitamin E Oil, it has been shown to reduce the chances if applied along with a sunscreen. The soothing factor of Vitamin E Oil can also reduce itching that is caused by rashes or dry skin. It has been found to reduce the flaking of Eczema and Psoriasis when applied to the effected area. When the oil is applied to scars, the scars are greatly reduced and start to fade, this is also true for wrinkles. Vitamin E Oil is a sun screen as well, it can prevent sunburn when applied before being in the sun. Rubbing Vitamin E Oil around the nails, both finger and toes can promote nail health and keep the cuticles soft. Vitamin E Oil is easily found in health food stores, pharmacies and online. It is an affordable way to keep you skin healthy.
Do you know all the benefits of Vitamin E? Eye health, heart health, cancer prevention and more! #HealthStatus
- 1Vitamin E oil is derived from Vitamin E, and is applied directly to the skin. It is touted to be effective in treating a wide variety of skin conditions.
- 2The evidence that Vitamin E oil is actually effective in treating skin conditions, is mixed. Scientific studies have show varying results.
- 3Vitamin E oil’s moisturizing properties may indeed be helpful in treating various skin conditions, but caution should be exercised in using it because of the possibility of allergic reactions.
See the original at: http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/318168.php
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Genes Found Related to the Reduction of Proteins that Contribute to Alzheimer’s Onset - July 16, 2018
- Resveratrol Supplements Are Finally Put to the Test - July 16, 2018
- Indirect Decompression to Treat Spinal Stenosis - July 14, 2018