Vitamin D3 plays a huge role in the human body, affecting up to 2,000 genes. It comes from the family of D vitamins, including D2 and D1, and is sometime referred to as the “sunny vitamin”‘ It plays important roles in regards to mood, bone health, teeth health, heart heart, appetite, anxiety, and more.
There are a multitude of benefits you can get from increasing your vitamin D intake. First of all, you can determine if you are deficient in vitamin D by having your doctor do a simple blood test. If it shows that you are lacking, you may be told to eat certain foods or use supplements or creams to increase your levels. You can also just use regular sunshine to increase your vitamin D levels.
- It is vital that you maintain your vitamin D to prevent osteoporosis and prevent bone breaks.
- Studies have also shows that vitamin D can increase your mood, prevent depression, and decrease anxiety.
- It can also affect your immunity to certain diseases, make you feel full longer when combined with a calcium supplement, and improve your overall heart health.
- You may be at risk for bone abnormalities if you are deficient in the vitamin.
Feeling down and blue? Cheering up could be as simple as bulking up on vitamin D. #HealthStatus
- 1If your body does not get the proper amount of Vitamin D you put yourself at risk for a variety of bone conditions.
- 2Your doctor can easily test you for a Vitamin D deficiency at your next blood test, or sometimes it requires X-rays.
- 3The key role of Vitamin D is to regulate the absorption of calcium and phosphorus in the body.
See the original at: https://blog.muscle-zone.com/the-benefits-of-vitamin-d3/
Did You Know?
- This 10 Day Transformation has people losing between 5 and 20 pounds.
- You can protect your gut bacteria from harmful glyphosate with this product.
- Purium Products are organic and GMO free.
- All Purium Products Come with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Dreaming On CBD: Will CBD Oil Cause Weird Dreams? - November 13, 2018
- What Are Primary And Secondary Cannabis Terpenes? - November 8, 2018
- Hemp For Keto: Why Hemp Protein Is Perfect For The Keto Diet - November 6, 2018