Many people complain about feeling like they don’t have enough energy. When you’re tired a lot, that could obviously be a sign that you need more sleep. But when fatigue is chronic, that can indicate larger issues. Energy is a result of good nutrition, and that includes minerals and vitamins. Supplements can help ensure that the needed components get to where they’re needed; in you.
Iodine can be a useful adjutant to the body’s own production of the hormone. When it’s not present in sufficient levels, it can impact how the body regulates all the other hormones a healthy person needs to function. Vitamin B12 is necessary for basic cellular metabolism, and is not something the body can produce. Dietary sources must supply it, so make sure you’re getting enough.
Melatonin is produced naturally, but sometimes we don’t produce enough. Low levels can lead to fatigue and other problems. Antioxidants such as ginkgo biloba can help improve blood flow, which will help with energy and feeling energized. Ginseng is a natural herb that is known to support natural responses to exertion and stress. Magnesium is required for normal and healthy brain, heart, and muscular functions; it even plays a role in cellular energy processes.
Who doesn’t want an energy boost? Here are the top 10 supplements to help. #HealthStatus
- 1Feeling tired is a normal and natural signal that tells you it’s time for sleep, and getting a full night’s rest may be all that is needed for relieving any fatigue that may be plaguing you.
- 2Considering that energy is a cellular function dependent on the vitamins and minerals you consume each day, consistent low energy levels typically indicates a cellular imbalance
- 3Mineral deficiencies from an inadequate food supply or hormonal imbalances from something as simple as stress may have created a metabolic imbalance leaving you feeling sluggish and zapped of energy
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021
- How Online Counselling Has Changed Mental Health Care - August 6, 2021