An old spice is becoming a new treatment when it comes to anxiety and depression. Saffron is showing some promising results in combating the mental health epidemic plaguing so many people. While it has long been known in traditional Iranian and Chinese medicine as a cure for depression, word is just getting around to the rest of the world. Saffron has been through clinical trials to show that in teens ages 12-16, 33% showed an improvement in mood and PMS symptoms. While the spice may not work immediately, it can start to help with mood, anxiety, blood flow, and menstrual cycles after just four weeks. It may also increase the efficacy when used together with antidepressants. A new product called Saffronia is an emotional well being supplement that contains pure saffron. On top of the fact that it is all natural and offers a unique and high quality formula, saffron also does not have any of the sedating effects of other drugs. It can increase vigor and productivity and is backed by clinical trials, so you don’t have to worry that this is another snake oil. Saffron has a long standing in the East for promoting relaxation and supporting good mental health.
Saffron may be my new bf #HealthStatus
- 1Saffronia might just be a new breakthrough in helping women treat the symptoms of PMS.
- 2It may just be that Saffronia can help people with their overall emotional well-being.
- 3We have some good results about Saffronia from clinical trials.
See the original at: https://www.whimn.com.au/strength/health/this-spice-could-be-the-answer-to-your-anxiety-and-stress/news-story/b535d3f5b502fbf6efafe7ebbff141e8
Did You Know?
- The current prices for the Entire Purium Line as of March 22nd, 2023 are Here
- This Ultimate Transformation has people losing between 5 and 20 pounds.
- You can Protect your gut bacteria from harmful glyphosate with this.
- Purium Products are organic and GMO free.
Purium Top Sellers
Let HealthStatus Send You a $50.00 Gift Card