Herbs often have some possible health effects, but not all plants are herbs. Only plants that have some effect they can apply to the body or life of a human are classified as herbs. And these herbs come in all shapes and sizes, with a variety of possible affects they can be harnessed for. Fertility herbs are those that can boost or affect human conception or fertility. Ovarian tonic herbs are those can specifically affect the health of a woman’s ovaries in ways that can be tracked clinically, historically, or via studies.
Some ovarian herbs will enhance ovarian circulation, which affects how strong ovarian function can be. Other ovarian herbs can modulate ovarian hormonal balance, helping bring or keep them in the proper healthy ranges. And still others can help ward off or even deal with endometriosis or cysts on the ovaries.
- Vitex is an ovarian tonic herb that promotes ovulation and helps regulate the timing of the menstrual cycle.
- Tribulus can help boost ovulation.
- Dong quai helps with general pelvic blood circulation and can assist with maintaining estrogen levels.
- Saw palmetto is an ovarian herb that can assist in normalizing a woman’s reproductive function, particularly in circumstances where hormone balance has been moved away from normal levels.
- Blue cohosh helps regulate the entire menstrual and uterine cycle.
Looking for a little extra secret push for your reproductive health? Tonic herbs are an option. #HealthStatus
- 1Herbs can help boost the function of ovaries by enhancing circulation to them and giving them strength.
- 2Herbs help correct imbalance of the hormones as a result of poorly functioning ovaries.
- 3Herbs can support ovarian function in ovaries that have cysts or endometriosis.
See the original at: https://natural-fertility-info.com/tonic-herbs-known-to-support-ovarian-health.html
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Coping In A Toxic Work Environment - December 17, 2018
- Weighted Blankets Improve Sleep - December 13, 2018
- AP Exclusive: First Gene-Edited Babies Claimed in China - December 12, 2018