The summer is known for sunbathing, slugging back fruity cocktails and most importantly dehydration. To combat these issues, the article goes into detail on an easy way to combat dryness and keep your face rejuvenated during the summer heat.
Vitamin C is important in combating aging. It helps rejuvenate skin back to its elasticity and hydration. They explained that with a great Vitamin C serum you can apply it after washing but before the moisturizing process. The article offered a multitude of great products to choose from. It explained that they react better when refrigerated comparing it to the same process that your skin goes through when exposed to too much heat and light. The product acts as a multi tasker by stimulating collagen, minimize fine lines and wrinkles, and protect your skin against future sun damage.
As we age we need more help keeping our skin looking and feeling young. We truly never know the damage we cause during those long youthful summers. The product selections range in price from $20 all the way to $160 making it affordable for any budget. I think it is great that the article explained the importance of skin care when you reach a certain age. Consider it a step in the right direction towards the fountain of youth!
Have you tried Vitamin C Serum? It’s like summer break for your skin. #HealthStatus
- 1Apply a Vitamin C serum after you wash your face.
- 2There a numerous Vitamin C serum products on the market of varying potency.
- 3A Vitamin C serum can help with acne, wrinkles and dryness.
See the original at: http://www.gq.com/story/mens-summer-skincare-vitamin-c-serum
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- First CBD Cafe In US Offers Eye-Opening Way To Experience Cannabidiol - November 15, 2018
- Healthy Holidays / Family Stress The Relatives - November 14, 2018
- Dreaming On CBD: Will CBD Oil Cause Weird Dreams? - November 13, 2018