Thryve, a provider of microbiotic and microbiome testing, has launched the country’s first microbiome testing and probiotics subscription service. The monthly subscription will provide consumers with information about their gut bacteria, probiotics, and personalized diet/lifestyle recommendations. According to Dr. Jun W. Kin, Thrvye’s Chief Science Officer, our gut is our ‘second brain’ with over 100 million neurons that connect directly to the brain. Gut microbes have a critical role in regulating the immune system and can influence diseases such as Crohns, diabetes, and rheumatoid arthritis. Thryve’s testing service will provide consumers with an easy and affordable way to learn about their gut health and to hopefully improve it. Each test kit requires the subscriber to take a small stool sample in the privacy of their own home. Each report will include a “Gut Wellness Score”. Which will give them clearer insight into their gastrointestinal health. Packages start at $59.95 per month and include a testing kit, a Gut Wellness Report, and Thryve’s signature probiotics. Thryve also has an active online user community where subscribers can share test results and lifestyle tips with each other.
- 1The human gut is home to nearly 10 trillion microorganisms that have a profound impact on our health and wellness. Probiotics have become a growing health trend, with the global wellness market reaching 3.7 trillion annually.
- 2Thryve’s provides subscribers with the most accurate analysis of their actual gut environment. The testing kit features a unique MicroStore liquid buffer, which keeps microorganisms in stasis, preventing overgrowth of bacteria that can lead to inaccurate test results.
- 3Along with testing, each monthly kit comes with Thryve’s high-quality probiotics. Engineered for maximum efficacy, Thryve’s probiotics contain high CFU (Colony Forming Unit) counts, making it more potent than over-the-counter probiotics.
Packages start from only $59.95 per month and include the testing kit, comprehensive Gut Wellness Report, and Thryve’s high quality probiotics, which help you look better, feel better, and get better results.
Read the full article at: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/whats-your-gut-wellness-score-thryve-launches-with-new-microbiome-testing-service-for-better-health-through-your-stomach-300401071.html
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 11 Common Conditions That Can Be Treated By A Chiropractor - October 8, 2021
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021