It is important that our bodies get the correct amount of vitamins and minerals to maximize our chances of good health. However too much of a good thing can be bad for you.
Iodine is an important vitamin that supports your thyroid. Too little Iodine and your metabolism slows way down. Not good, if you are trying to lose weight. Too much iodine isn’t good either. This can lead to hyperthyroidism and your weight will just yoyo.
Other vitamins to be cautious of are iron, vitamin D, magnesium and certain B vitamins. Too much of these can lead to fatigue and lack of energy.
- 1Some vitamins will change your thyroid and thus slow weight loss.
- 2Some vitamins contribute to fatigue and lack of energy. This causes less exercise thus slowing weight loss.
- 3There is no one size fits all for dosage. The proper amount depends on age, weight and activity level.
See the original at: http://www.shefinds.com/collections/vitamin-slowing-weight-loss/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Eye Health – Cataracts - February 18, 2019
- Car Seat Safety / Cold / Controversy - February 13, 2019
- US Cancer Death Rate Hits Milestone: 25 Years of Decline - February 11, 2019