Some of us have sixth sense and know we are pregnant with in the first few weeks. Others have a harder time. We all know the typical symptoms; being late, breast tenderness, morning sickness, and the list can go on. But what if there were hidden symptoms that you don’t factor in because it is not as noticeable? Well, its true there are pregnancy symptoms that can have you all out of wack before aunt flow shows up late to the party. Don’t over think the situation because we all know, thinking about it can make aunt flow late as well. But a small change in eating habits, sex drive, and so on can mean you have a bun in the oven. So, don’t get caught off guard the next you realize your habits have changed.
- 1Sleepiness is a hallmark of the first trimester. Hormonally, soaring levels of progesterone contribute to daytime drowsiness
- 2Emotionally, thoughts about becoming a mom might keep you up at night. It’s a double whammy that can hit first-timers particularly hard, says Soha Elgharib, M.D., an ob-gyn at Torrance Memorial Medical Center in Torrance, California
- 3About a third of pregnant women have some degree of pregnancy rhinitis, causing nasal congestion, itching, or sneezing, says Neil L. Kao, M.D., of the Allergic Disease and Asthma Center in Greenville, South Carolina
Sleepiness is a hallmark of the first trimester. Hormonally, soaring levels of progesterone contribute to daytime drowsiness. Emotionally, thoughts about becoming a mom might keep you up at night.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Living with Eczema - August 20, 2019
- How to Handle Lice - August 19, 2019
- Things to Consider When Choosing a Personal Trainer - August 14, 2019