Infertility is a real struggle that can be very stressful. Even when everything else is going well in your life, there is still an underlying stress that colors how you think, how you feel, and how you react to others. What can you do? It’s important to talk to others struggling in the same way, or who have been in your position. Some suggestions from those who have been there, and know what helped them? Hug more, even if you have to do the asking. Scream and holler when you’re alone in the car, listening to music. The physical release of dancing can help, too. Even a weighted blanket may make you feel more secure. And finally, allow yourself to feel sad once in a while. You don’t have to put on a happy face all the time.
- 1Managing stress is important for everyone, but especially for those trying to get pregnant; but there are ways to help you through it.
- 2Trying screaming it out to your favorite music to release stress.
- 3Go out dancing to help relieve some of the stress.
Feeling stressed or sad or any not-so-great emotions sucks. No one wants to feel this way. But you know, it is part of it. And maybe sometimes, we just need to feel like crap. We need to let ourselves feel like crap. Give yourself some time to do that, but don’t give all of your time to it.
Read the full article at: https://www.babble.com/pregnancy/5-realistic-ways-to-reduce-stress-while-trying-to-conceive/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- What the Experts Say Are the Best Supplements for Your Brain - July 23, 2018
- 5 Healthy Seeds You Should Add to Your Diet Today - July 23, 2018
- Study Affirms What Many Know: Antidepressants May Lead to Weight Gain - July 21, 2018