It can be guaranteed, that almost every married woman has been asked the question, ” When are you going to have kids”. It can also be almost guaranteed, that the times have changed and having children is not on the top of the list for some married woman. It can also be a touchy subject at that. Infertility is a more common issue in the past decade, so asking a woman who might have fertility issues could be bad manners. Woman are more than ready to tackle the world of business along with the world of motherhood, but every woman is different. The next time you are with a group of friends, don’t be so anxious to ask the big question, read why, and how to go about asking.
- 1People feel it is perfectly acceptable to ask women about the state of their womb, particularly when a couple has “settled down” and gotten hitched.
- 2Fertility is an incredibly private subject, and I wish we’d all learn to tread far more carefully.
- 3Women in their 30s don’t need to be reminded that their “clock is ticking,” newlyweds don’t need to hear “Don’t wait too long, eh!” and parents of small toddlers don’t need to be questioned “When are you going to give little Joe a sibling?”
Fertility is an incredibly private subject, and I wish we’d all learn to tread far more carefully.
Read the full article at: https://www.babble.com/pregnancy/can-we-stop-asking-women-about-when-theyre-going-to-have-kids/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021
- How Online Counselling Has Changed Mental Health Care - August 6, 2021