Good nutrition, oxygenation, and circulation are important for healthy reproductive system.
Endometriosis is a condition where excess tissues grow in the uterus. These tissue deposits grow and bleed in response to the menstrual cycle and can cause inflammation and scars. This condition also makes it harder to get pregnant and can cause excess pain during menstruation.
For healthy circulation to boost fertility here are some things to try:
Castor Oil Packs – Soak a cloth in castor oil and place it on the stomach. Allow it to rest there.
Yoga – Yoga can destress you and improve circulation to all areas of the body. It also helps you gain control of muscles and organs as you improve your strength.
Exercise – Exercise gets your heart pumping which improves blood flow (blood carries nutrients and oxygen) to all areas of the body.
Hydrate – Drink plenty of water, herbal tea and coconut water.
Uterine pain and poor uterine circulation can be a serious obstacle to successful conception #HealthStatus
- 1Healthy circulation to the reproductive system, uterus included, is very important for women with endometriosis.
- 2These tissue deposits grow and bleed in response to hormonal changes throughout the menstrual cycle, can cause internal damage, inflammation and form scars.
- 3Regular moderate-intensity exercise helps your heart get pumping and improves blood flow to the entire body.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Living with Eczema - August 20, 2019
- How to Handle Lice - August 19, 2019
- Things to Consider When Choosing a Personal Trainer - August 14, 2019