When I was pregnant with my first child I can remember every ultrasound in great detail. I looked forward to every single one of them and would count the days until the next time I could see my unborn baby, but one in particular was excruciating to wait for. I can remember it well – my 16 week early gender ultrasound appointment. I couldn’t imagine waiting any longer to find out whether I was having a boy or a girl. I wanted to bond with my unborn son or daughter. I wanted to go purchase the right color clothing and furniture and paint the baby room the right color! I couldn’t imagine waiting to find out the sex of my unborn child, but I know that other pregnant mothers do this all the time! What will you do when you get pregnant – will you wait, or will you find out as early as possible like I did? This article goes into the pros and cons of both decisions, and hopefully will help you make the decision that is best for you!
- 1Waiting till birth to find out gender can actually relieve anxiety.
- 2Waiting till birth to find out gender can result in lack of bonding with fetus.
- 3Those who do not wait to find out gender typically do so out of a need to plan.
Every mother should freely and gloriously choose when to experience the big reveal of her child’s sex. I love that Finders and Waiters always become exasperated when they come face to face with a mother of the opposite choice.
Read the full article at: https://pregnantchicken.com/worth-wait-solving-debate-find-babys-sex/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- How To Check The Legitimacy Of Your Medicines - June 4, 2020
- How To Fix Your Sleep Schedule: The Only Guide You Need - June 1, 2020
- Year-Round Habits For A Healthier Immune System - May 31, 2020