Real energy doesn`t come from caffeine and sugar
- Can increase energy, strength, endurance, and vitality
- May improve mental clarity and circulation
- May help balance the adrenal system
- Contains nature`s most nutrient-dense high protein energy food, Spirulina
What it is: A non-stimulating, all natural formula that is amazingly effective yet completely safe; Bee Energetic is a powerful combination of plant powders that can actually build up your immune system and support your adrenal glands while giving you the sustained energy you really need. Bee Energetic does not contain caffeine or ephedrine.
- Boost in energy
- Mental clarity/ feeling of alertness
- Improved endurance and vitality
- Lower blood pressure
- Improved circulation
- Reduced stress
- Increased ability to fight and recover from illness
- Bee Pollen is famous as a potent energizer among natural food enthusiasts and is used by mountain climbers and marathoners alike.
- The percentage of rejuvenating elements in bee pollen remarkably exceeds those present in brewer`s yeast and wheat germ. Bee pollen corrects the deficient or unbalanced nutrition common in the customs of our present-day civilization of consuming incomplete foods, which often have added chemical ingredients that expose us to physiological problems as various as they are numerous.
- Bee Pollen is considered an energy and nutritive tonic in Chinese medicine. Cultures throughout the world use it in a surprising number of applications: for improving endurance and vitality, extending longevity, aiding recovery from chronic illness, adding weight during convalescence, reducing cravings and addictions, regulating the intestines, building new blood, preventing infectious diseases such as the cold and flu (it has antibiotic-type properties), and helping overcome retardation and other developmental problems in children.
- White American Ginseng promotes mental clarity, circulation, and oxygen uptake that are essential for energy production.
- White American Ginseng may help lower blood pressure. Research has also repeatedly shown that ginseng helps the body cope with stress. Ginseng has been shown to have a positive effect on the cardiovascular and central nervous systems.
- White American Ginseng alleviates some of the most common side effects of aging, such as the degeneration of the blood system.
- Cordyceps were made famous by Chinese runners and swimmers who smashed world records in the 1992 Olympics after using these totally legal and safe mushrooms during their fierce training to give them the strength they needed.
- Practitioners of traditional Chinese medicine have used Cordyceps to treat fatigue and other ailments for 1,500 years.
- High protein Spirulina, which contains B vitamins, peptide proteins and pure natural glycogen, is nature`s most nutrient dense high protein energy storehouse. It is 60% protein, higher than any other food, and is known to assist recovery from malnutrition.
- Spirulina also has the highest level of the protective antioxidant beta-carotene. Rich in vitamin B-12 and iron, this chlorophyll-rich food contains the rare essential fatty acid, GLA, and gram for gram, has more calcium and magnesium than other foods.
Final word from Dave:
`Fight or flight` is the most basic human and animal instinct; it is triggered by primordial reflexes, which today cause adrenal burnout in most people in a westernized culture where clocks, schedules, artificial light and stimulation are the rule as opposed to the exception. Our addiction to coffee, so-called “energy drinks” and other stimulants is a result of this lost adrenal support which is our reserve energy, our back up system, our “second wind” – nothing restores integrity to your adrenal system like this unique herbal combination, taught to me by the late great Bernard Jensen.
– Dave Sandoval
- These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and were not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.