Well there we have it folks we need sleep. It’s not just for the young and old. If you want to live and live well get your sleep. There are so many things that sleep helps prevent. Not just a preventative of crankiness, of confusion it is also a preventative for Alzheimer’s disease, cancer, heart issues and even diabetes. It would behoove you to talk to your doctor about any sleep problems you are having; it could save your life. Long term studies have shown that lack of sleep is an underlying cause to so many things that can lower ones value of life, and cost a lot in medical bills. One of these long term studies showed a significant correlation to lack of sleep and suicide instances. In a world riddled with stress and frustration why not make sure of the one thing that will help you, something so simple and that is sleep. Get a routine going have a set bed time, wake up and get your day going the same every day. Find ways to ensure that you will sleep and sleep well. Do what works for you. Find a perfect bedding combination, a mattress that fits your needs and a pillow that lulls you into sleep. If you need to have noise then have noise. If you need it quiet then do that. Find your perfect sleep zone no matter what it is. Do what is best for your sleep and talk to your doctor if you can’t do it on your own. Get some sleep it could kill you if you don’t.
You should read this article if you’re interested in not getting sick or enjoy the effects of sleep! #HealthStatus
- 1Lack of sleep can lead to serious health problems later in life.
- 2Alzheimer’s, prostate cancer, and cardiovascular disease are just some of the diseases that can be progressed by sleep deprivation.
- 3Relaxing every night before bed, daily exercise, and making a sleep schedule are some ways to help improve sleep.
5 tips to improve your sleep! HINT: they are super easy!
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Dreaming On CBD: Will CBD Oil Cause Weird Dreams? - November 13, 2018
- What Are Primary And Secondary Cannabis Terpenes? - November 8, 2018
- Hemp For Keto: Why Hemp Protein Is Perfect For The Keto Diet - November 6, 2018