Many people all over the world have sleep apnea. There are many symptoms in which people with sleep apnea might have. Some of these symptoms may include snoring or restlessness while they sleep. Sufferers of sleep apnea might also have have insomnia or they might gasp for breath while sleeping. The person who is suffering from sleep apnea may not even realize that they are suffering from these symptoms until they have been tested. However, they may still have some problems related to sleep apnea during the day that will affect their daily life such as chronic tiredness or fatigue, poor memory or trouble concentrating. One cause of sleep apnea is when an issue with the brain in which breathing muscles are not properly triggered to work during the sleep cycle. Another common cause is airway constriction which generally occurs when a person is overweight. There are several ways in which one can remedy the suffering related to sleep apnea. The most common remedy is to wear a CPap mask while sleeping. The mask forces air into persons airway ensuring that they do not stop breathing during their sleep cycle. It is imperative that one get treated for sleep apnea immediately as it can lead to serious health problems.
Your snoring may be waking YOU up more than it wakes your partner. #HealthStatus
- 1Sleep apnea causes breathing to stop while sleeping, sometimes very often.
- 2Sleep apnea produces a higher risk for heart disease and high blood pressure.
- 3Loud snoring is the first sign of sleep apnea, daytime sleepiness is second.
See the original at: https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=206487
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021
- How Online Counselling Has Changed Mental Health Care - August 6, 2021