Many people find it difficult to fall asleep at night. There are many things however, that need to be looked at that might make this task a little easier. When looking at bedding, the traditional thought is, the higher the thread count, then the more comfortable the sheet. This isn’t actually true. The only real thing a higher thread count does after a number of 350, is to make the sheets last longer. Instead, invest in a moisture-wicking sheet that actually regulates the body temperature. Along with the correct bedding, also invest in the correct pillows. This is an individual preference, so shop around. Another problem is letting your dog sleep with you. This is a problem for two reasons. First, the dander off the animal can affect allergies, and secondly, it may just not allow for all the room you need in order to have a good sleep. Invest in the some pajamas. This becomes your uniform and subconsciously lets the brain know that it’s bedtime. Many people attest to the fact that sex also seems to help them go to sleep. You can always experiment and find out what is the best time to do this where it will help in going to sleep. Another thing that people should do, is get off of their devices. These can actually stimulate the brain and cause it to not relax enough to get a good sleep. Lastly, stop watching the news. Many people like to be constantly informed, but this can wait. In doing some, or all of these, perhaps sleep can be improved.
- 1Moisture wicking sheets can help regulate body temperature, allowing for a better night sleep.
- 2Remove pets from the bed or buy a bigger bed.
- 3Actually dressing for bed in night clothes can aid sleep.
See the original at: http://www.womenshealthmag.com/health/sleeping-8-hours-a-night/slide/1
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- The Health Benefits of Sleeping Cold - December 4, 2019
- This Is the First Hemp Strain to Be Awarded a US Patent - December 3, 2019
- Successful Tips For Traveling With Children For The Holidays - December 2, 2019