You can learn how to sleep all night naturally and never wake up. Many people may think that having trouble falling asleep is just an issue they will deal with as they get older. They do not question it and think it’s just part of the getting old process. This is not the truth though. With increased stress levels, along with many other additional factors, it can seem like an inevitable occurrence that will happen to you one day. Most American struggle to get the recommended amount of sleep they are supposed to get per night. For those people that do not know, seven to eight hours is what is considered the ideal amount of sleep to get per night. One of the things that people probably are not aware of is the reason that we have trouble falling asleep is due to our choices in life. These lifestyle choices cause us to toss and turn every single night. If this happens over a long period of time, then there can be even bigger issues that happen to us. Depression and high blood pressure as well as weight gain are things that can happen from our lack of sleep at night.
Naturally Healthy Sleep Habits:
Maintain a Consistent Sleep Cycle — Yep! Regular time to go to bed and a regular time to wake up, even on the weekends, this will help you sleep better.
Get Active — Active people sleep better. Just 20 minutes of exercise per day or 50 minutes of exercise 3 times per week (150 minutes) and you will be sleeping better.
Get Exposure to Natural Light — This helps with melatonin production, the natural hormone released in your brain to help you feel sleepier as it gets dark.
A Short Daytime Nap — A 10 — 30 minute nap will refresh you better than 2 or 3 hour nap which can make falling asleep at night more difficult.
Eat Healthy Foods — Bananas, popcorn and even salmon can help you feel sleepy.
Establish a Bedtime Routine — A bedtime routine just like when you were a kid can help you fall asleep and stay that way. Comfy pajamas, brush teeth, and a short story might just be the ticket.
Did you know that 150 minutes of exercise per week yields a 65% improvement in sleep quality? #HealthStatus
- 1Getting natural sleep will restore people back to great health overall. Chronic insomnia can actually cause fatigue and trouble concentrating among people.
- 2Low motivation or energy is a significant drawback to having chronic insomnia. Find a way to treat insomnia before it becomes a serious problem overall.
- 3An increased risk for errors or accidents is part of the expectation. Researchers are concerned with the long term effects of chronic insomnia too.
See the original at: https://www.amerisleep.com/blog/sleep-all-night-naturally/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 11 Common Conditions That Can Be Treated By A Chiropractor - October 8, 2021
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021