There are a lot of things you can do to make your small bedroom seem bigger and more fun. One thing that you can for sure in the end is just make sure the bedroom feels more comfortable for you to be in. Taking out a table or desk and replacing them with shelves can give you a feel that you have more room and space even with the shelves.
Using a different design can make the roof feel bigger as well, you do not need a desk or table, you can come up with a different designed drawer or bed frame that has drawers can really save you a lot of space as well. Another thing that will change the feel and space of your room is the way and colors you use when it comes to paint. Different colors and shades can really give off the feel of having more space than you think.
If you have really high ceilings, you can use that to your advantage as well. Adding a curtail rail will really add to the room and make it feel bigger. Painting some on the ceiling will do the same as well. One of the last things you can do to make your room feel bigger is the kind of lighting you use.
It is important for your bedroom to be the sanctuary that calms you into a restful sleep without regard to the size of your room.
Want to maximize the space in your tiny bedroom? Try these eight (affordable) tips! #HealthStatus
- 1Use the space under your bed as storage area for what you’d normally store in a dresser.
- 2Painting the room lighter shades will increase the sense of size and brightness and reduce claustrophobic feeling.
- 3Place a mirror against one wall to make the room seem twice as big.
See the original at: https://www.brunosleep.co.uk/blog/2017/09/make-the-most-of-a-tiny-bedroom/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Blood Test May Predict Who Is Most At Risk For Diabetes - July 19, 2018
- My Mammogram Missed My Breast Cancer - July 19, 2018
- How Nattokinase Supports Reproductive Wellness - July 18, 2018