Will we finally get an answer to the age old question, “Does size really matter”? Out of all of the myths about drinking alcoholic beverages, there may actually be some truth to this classic tale. The theory behind this is that a person that weighs more will need to consume more alcohol to exceed the legal limit as what a smaller person would need. A one hundred and ten pound woman versus a three hundred pound professional football player, will be going head to head in a drinking competition. To test this myth, and to see what does happen to each of them as they continue to drink alcoholic beverages from beer, to shots, and including an innocent glass of wine.
Key Points of Video:
- 1Women process alcohol differently than men.
- 2Your weight has a direct effect on the amount of alcohol you can drink and stay sober.
- 3Drinking the same amount of alcohol can result in different blood alcohol levels.
If you drink, you should have your own breathalyzer
The award-winning BACtrack Mobile Pro integrates a smartphone app and police-grade breathalyzer to bring blood-alcohol content (BAC) wirelessly to your mobile phone. Quickly and easily estimate your blood alcohol content (BAC), track your results over time, and with ZeroLine®, estimate when your BAC will return to 0.00%. You can even call an Uber™ directly from the BACtrack App if you’ve had too much. Ideal for both personal and professional use.
- Xtend® Fuel Cell Sensor – The same police-grade technology trusted by hospitals, clinics, and law enforcement, and offers the highest level of accuracy and consistency.
- Internal Breath Pump – Breath pump ensures the most accurate and efficient breath capture for testing
- Bluetooth Connectivity – Connects to your iPhone or Android device via Bluetooth.
- ZeroLine® Technology – Estimates when your BAC will return to 0.00%, empowering you to make smarter decisions while drinking.
- BACtrack Companion App – The free BACtrack app saves and tracks BAC results over time and can even help you call an Uber™ if you’ve had too much.
- Compatibility – Compatible with most iOS and Android devices.
Latest posts by HealthStatus Team (see all)
- A Critical Look at CBD Oil: The Effects and Benefits - March 28, 2018
- CBD Oil: Benefits, Uses & Side Effects - March 2, 2018
- Wheatgrass - October 13, 2017