In today’s advanced technological period, we are connected everywhere. We can network electronically with ease. One of the most impactful effects that the technological revolution has had is on health. There are an abundance of health applications, and other health inspired websites and other entities. Therefore, we are better equipped, not only to just become healthier in general, but to track our health, as well as making life better for the older generation. We track health with a myriad of different devices. We can use websites to track our diets or become a member of a health focused social network. We also have fitness trackers, watches, and phones that can track our health, as well as our heartbeat and number of steps that we have taken, among a myriad of other informatics. Additionally, people are lowering their heart rates and blood pressure with the advent of new health inspired technology, which has been noted in depth an abundance of statistics. Lastly, the advancement of health technology has made it easier for our senior population, not only to track their health and diets, but to monitor possible dangerous illness that come with old age. It is important, when technology becomes more and more advanced, to utilize it in a way that benefits humanity, rather then destroying it.
- 1A variety of health monitoring tools can help us achieve a healthier lifestyle.
- 2Some of these connected devices include clothing, smart phones, sensors and remote devices.
- 3Using step trackers can help with a variety of issues including high blood pressure, diabetes and obesity.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Periodic Fever Syndrome - December 9, 2019
- The Health Benefits of Sleeping Cold - December 4, 2019
- This Is the First Hemp Strain to Be Awarded a US Patent - December 3, 2019