When there are not enough calories coming in, the body saves energy by reducing body temperature, slowing the metabolism, turning down digestive juices (making digestion weaker), reducing the pulse, and slowing thyroid function, resulting in less energy.
This is a built-in survival response by the body, to help you go longer on less food. And this is not a bad thing. It’s actually a very good thing, because it’s going to help keep you alive in an emergency or famine.
Bottom Line: eat but eat healthy calories.
Jesus said, Come follow me. Matthew 4:19
1. Who is Jesus?
2. Who was Jesus before He become Jesus?
3. Who is asking us to follow Him?
4. Why do many follow Him but at a distance?
5. Why doesn’t everyone follow Him completely?
Exercise of the Week: Answer the above question and do the right thing…you know what to do!
1. God in the flesh.
2. God in the spirit.
3. The Creator of the Universe.
5. They don’t want to change their lifestyle.
Don Nava has served as a coach for the past 35 years. He started his coaching career in Silicon Valley, coaching executives at Cisco Systems, Silicon Graphics, ATT, NIKE and many venture capitalists. After years of research, study and observation, Coach Nava determined that there are several underlying mental, emotional, directional and spiritual issues that are keeping people from being physically fit. As a result, he designed and developed the Totally Fit Life System which has been a catalyst of transformation for thousands of men, women and children.
You can follow me on Twitter: @CoachNava
Latest posts by Don Nava (see all)
- Totally Fit Spark Plug – Eating Protein and a Guest Room - April 9, 2018
- Totally Fit Spark Plug – Carrot Juice and God is a Planner! - April 3, 2018
- Totally Fit Spark Plug – Detox and Jesus The Rabbi - April 2, 2018