When there are not enough calories coming in, the body saves energy by reducing body temperature, slowing the metabolism, turning down digestive juices (making digestion weaker), reducing the pulse, and slowing thyroid function, resulting in less energy.
This is a built-in survival response by the body, to help you go longer on less food. And this is not a bad thing. It’s actually a very good thing, because it’s going to help keep you alive in an emergency or famine.
Bottom Line: eat but eat healthy calories.
Jesus said, Come follow me. Matthew 4:19
1. Who is Jesus?
2. Who was Jesus before He become Jesus?
3. Who is asking us to follow Him?
4. Why do many follow Him but at a distance?
5. Why doesn’t everyone follow Him completely?
Exercise of the Week: Answer the above question and do the right thing…you know what to do!
1. God in the flesh.
2. God in the spirit.
3. The Creator of the Universe.
5. They don’t want to change their lifestyle.