Don’t feel like just lying on the beach? The editors of Healthy Aging have some great suggestions for active vacations in beautiful destinations. If you travel to Northern Martinique, you can 4×4 in the area of the Mount Pelee volcano while on your excursion you can try bathing in beautiful waterfalls and take and enjoy rum tasting and a creole lunch. Amorgos Greece, an island that can only be reached by ferry, offers beautiful places to hike. Rhode Island offers several ways to enjoy your vacation there. You can do anything from spending the night in a lighthouse, dance to live jazz on the beach and even get a lobster fresh off the boat. For the wine lover, Catalonia Spain offers wine tours as well as wine tasting lunches. Santorini Greece offers a unique yacht tour on a fleet of boats that offer luxury accommodations while you snorkel, swim and are taken to beautiful and practically untouched paradises.
- 1Discover the natural wonders of Northern Martinique and the secrets of the Mount Pelee volcano.
- 2The highlights of this tour are bathing in the natural waterfalls and visiting St. Pierre the former capital destroyed by the volcano.
- 3Aegialis Tours, Amorgos Island, Greece. A stunning island in the Aegean Sea that you can only reach by ferry boat.
Take a wine tour through one of the many beautiful vineyards in Catalonia, Spain, such as Clos Pons for a tasting and lunch.
Read the full article at: http://healthyaging.net/news/active-vacation-ideas/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Grape or Grain but Never the Twain? A Randomized Controlled Multiarm Matched-Triplet Crossover Trial of Beer and Wine - March 25, 2019
- Choosing Adult Day Care for Alzheimer’s Patients - March 21, 2019
- Some Common Surgeries - March 21, 2019