Annette wants you to take a good look at yourself to see how you feel about yourself. She shows you how to recognize that you may be struggling with your self-image when you may not even realize you had fallen into that hole. She then advises that just because you may be down does not mean that you are out! She goes on to provide some easy yet powerful tools and tips to help motivate yourself if you are feeling downcast. She suggests very small and manageable changes that only take a few minutes each day to achieve like changing the way you eat, getting active, treating yourself, the power of positive thinking, and confirming with yourself that the changes you make are creating a positive impact.
- 1If you look in the mirror and think, this is a person who doesn’t like herself right now, then you need to stop and reassess.
- 2Start small. Every day do something to get you back to that beautiful, confident person you used to (or want to) be.
- 3Eat something every day that makes you feel healthy. This can be a cleaned-up breakfast, a piece of fruit, a fresh juice or locally farmed vegetables.
If you look in the mirror and think, this is a person who doesn’t like herself right now, then you need to stop and reassess.
Read the full article at: https://www.annettealfieri.com/are-you-in-a-downtown-funk/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 11 Common Conditions That Can Be Treated By A Chiropractor - October 8, 2021
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021