Breath a little easier by taking control of your COPD and learn your treatment and medication options. There are several ways to control, maintain, and improve your COPD symptoms. Managing your COPD can be difficult, but it is an achievable goal, and the health benefits outweigh the effort. Dr. Carlos A. Silva MD, of Pulmonary and Critical Care Specialists in Norfolk Va, has put together a DVD program to help you navigate your COPD treatment options. He leverages his 20 years experience in the field to provide you with the education you need to play an active role in your treatment of COPD. With his program, you can learn about COPD from the comfort of your own home, at your own pace, accompanied by your family and friends.
Key Points of Video:
- 1Program is designed to help you learn about new medications, treatment options, general info, etc.
- 2Living with COPD is why the program was created
- 3Share the program with your family and friends so they know more about your condition
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 11 Common Conditions That Can Be Treated By A Chiropractor - October 8, 2021
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021