No one gets through life without trouble. These times of troubles define us even more so than our triumphs, so we should view them as opportunities. Divorce, job loss, miscarriage are all things we don’t want to experience and yet most of us will be impacted by some significant setbacks as we age.
Little children don’t learn to walk without falling down. You didn’t learn to ride your bike without a few mishaps. With trouble and failure comes great learning. And this learning can make us into beautiful people full of grace empathy for others.
We grow through experience the good and the bad. We grow stronger through every experience we survive and hopefully we grow wiser. Learning from failure will propel you to success. Most successful people have a history of failure before they succeeded.
Is failure defined as the things in life not turning out as you planned? However, the unexpected times the changing nature of things adds surprise and texture to our lives.
Failure doesn’t have to be bad; it’s an opportunity to learn and improve from. #HealthStatus
- 1Learning to adapt to your changing and challenging circumstances is essential in life.
- 2Surviving failure builds confidence.
- 3Even in times of great trial you can find things to be grateful for.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Car Seat Safety / Cold / Controversy - February 13, 2019
- US Cancer Death Rate Hits Milestone: 25 Years of Decline - February 11, 2019
- Foods That Fight Constipation - February 6, 2019