I love hearing stories about people in their golden years that are still accomplishing great things. It gives me hope for the future. Michelangelo was still creating when he was over 80. Benjamin Franklin invented bifocals when he was 79, possibly out of necessity. Frank Lloyd Wright worked on the Guggenheim Museum up until he died at 92. So productivity and creativity do not have an age limit. However, aging does affect the speed of information processing. Reaction times in our minds and bodies slow but we still have the capacity to learn and create.
- 1Learning ability continues throughout life.
- 2Information retention, vocabulary and comprehension remain steady as we age.
- 3There are many examples of monumental achievements by very old minds.
Read the full article at:
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Dreaming On CBD: Will CBD Oil Cause Weird Dreams? - November 13, 2018
- What Are Primary And Secondary Cannabis Terpenes? - November 8, 2018
- Hemp For Keto: Why Hemp Protein Is Perfect For The Keto Diet - November 6, 2018