Everyone’s brain has biological mess – amyloid-beta plaques and tau-protein tangles. Â Even those of us with fully functioning brains. Â Our cells are constantly replacing and repairing themselves, our brain cells included. Â Studies have shown that people with signs of dementia often have brains full of plaque. Â But this brain mess, is also found in people with normal functioning brains also. Â At this time, we do not know the causes of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. Â When we push ourselves to learn new things new brain pathways develop.
- 1There are 37.2 trillion cells in the human body constantly being replaced, even brain cells.
- 2By learning and engaging our brain we can stop the brain mess from taking over.
- 3You are never to old to stop learning.
See original article atÂ https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/iage/201611/never-too-old-grow-new-brain-against-dementia
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 11 Common Conditions That Can Be Treated By A Chiropractor - October 8, 2021
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021