Alzheimer’s is a disease that effects you mentally and physically, leaving you completely helpless and at the will of others care. It also affects your loved one’s, for they are watching a person loose their independence right before their very eyes. It is hurtful to watch, and can be devastating to those affected. Luckily we are blessed with people who take to the battle field to find new information on this debilitating disease. They has been new discovery into the insight of how Alzheimer’s begins. It is something so many Americans battle with and now we have the opportunity to see how and why this disease crops up at our front door. So take a moment to learn about the new discovery of Alzheimer’s as it could in one shape or another affected your or a loved one.
- 1The researchers found a relationship between inflammation, a toxic protein and the onset of the disease.
- 2UTMB researchers have previously found evidence that a toxic form of tau protein may underlie the early stages of Alzheimer’s.
- 3The results demonstrated that the toxic tau may induce inflammation in Alzheimer’s. The toxic tau spreads between connected brain regions, which may initiate inflammation in these new regions.
It’s becoming increasingly clear that inflammation within the brain plays an important role in Alzheimer’s development and progression.
Read the full article at: http://medicalxpress.com/news/2016-11-insight-alzheimer-disease.html
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- New Wearable Tech Could Boost Energy, Relieve Stress - February 25, 2017
- The Grass Is Not Always Greener On The Other Side: 7 Things To Consider Before You Move To A New Job - February 25, 2017
- Nutraceutical Company Discovers a Better Delivery System - February 24, 2017