Not sure if someone you know is showing signs of dementia? This article lays out the common signs associated with those who are experiencing dementia. Some common signs of dementia are: difficulty performing a familiar task; getting lost even when they are somewhere they are familiar with; putting things back in the wrong place or changes in mood or personality. If you are noticing some of these symptoms exhibited in a loved one, make an appointment with their doctor and go to the appointment with them. Your health care provider will be able to help determine if this is early dementia or something else. Your doctor will have tests to determine an accurate diagnosis.
- 1People with dementia might ask you the same question over and over, forgetting that you already answered.
- 2People with dementia may forget simple words.
- 3People with dementia may not want to go places or see other people.
Read the full article at:
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Your Gut Affects More Than Just Digestion:Understanding Gut Health - November 14, 2019
- The Many Causes of Hip Pain - November 13, 2019
- Clever Uses for Hydrogen Peroxide - November 11, 2019