Relief Factor claims to be the number one option for pain relief among people looking for a dependable solution to joint discomfort caused by wear and tear and high levels of activity. If you’ve been suffering from this type of joint or muscle pain, you’ve probably been looking for a supplement to provide relief for a long time.
Relief Factor reviews have been pretty favorable so far, but we’re not convinced. We’re not quite sure if Relief Factor provides the relief you’re searching for, and in this article, you’ll find out why.
Just because we reach old age doesn’t mean we have to get used to daily aches and pains. On the same token, you don’t have to go to old age to experience these issues, either.
Joint and muscle pain that plagues younger demographics is typically brought on by poor diet choices and an unhealthy lifestyle. However, most people don’t do anything to rectify the situation until the pain becomes too great to manage.
All of us suffer from pain or discomfort – some greater than others. This means that at some point, nearly every demographic is seeking some form of joint or muscle pain relief, of which there are a plethora available on the market.
In this article, we’ll break down Relief Factor and find out whether it’s worthy of being considered a contender in the pain relief supplement category or if it’s just another pretender. Other Relief Factor reviews seem positive, and some of them we have a hard time believing. In this write-up, we give it to you straight after our personal experience.
What Is Relief Factor?
Relief Factor is a synthetic and narcotic-free pain relief supplement that supposedly relieves joint and muscle pain due to aging or physical activity. The older we get, the more strenuous physical activity catches us, making even the simplest tasks difficult.
Because of this pain factor, many people begin eliminating certain activities from their regimen. This can lead to further complications later because the body becomes dormant and does not get its attention.
Many of the options for pain relief that fall into the all-natural category aren’t compelling enough for any substantial results. This sends many people toward harmful chemical substances produced by pharmaceutical companies that are habit-forming and cause significant liver damage.
✅ Relief from joint and muscle pain
✅ Improves immunity
❌ No reported major risks
Three week Quick Start trial pack–49 packets
Monthly supply–Single Order–60-ct bag
Monthly Supply Subscription based - 60-ct bag
First two weeks 12 capsules per day
Quick start pack - 3 Week Supply
90 days refund policy
Relief Factor’s website claims to help customers avoid these things by using a proprietary blend of botanical ingredients and fish oil. The mixture is supposedly formulated by a physician, but the term “proprietary blend” always raises red flags. Relief Factor reviews praise this proprietary blend, and we’re not sure why.
Typically proprietary blends are clever ways of covering up the exact content of certain ingredients that would otherwise reveal a weakened formula that’s ineffective. Makers claim it’s to conceal a secret ingredient, but this doesn’t explain why nearly 100% of the time, our reviews on proprietary blends turn up unsatisfactory.
Does Relief Factor truly combat muscle aches and joint challenges? Does it eliminate the pain and discomfort caused by arthritis? We’ll answer these questions and more in the sections ahead.
Relief Factor’s Benefits
The makers of Relief Factor claim their product provides relief from joint and muscle pain. In addition, claims provided also state that Relief Factor improves immunity.
While we can’t attest to whether it boosts the immune system, we can say that the joint and muscle relief we experienced was minimal, if existent at all.
Relief Factor Review: Side Effects
One positive regarding Relief Factor was that we didn’t experience any significant side effects. No stomach issues or increases in heart rate or blood pressure were reported, which can be expected when taking certain natural supplements.
Relief Factor Review: Packages
Relief Factor is available in the following bundles:
- Three Week Quick Start: 49 Packets
- Month Supply: 60-ct bag
- Monthly Subscription (60-ct bag each month)
Relief Factor Review: Dosing Information
Relief Factor recommended dosing according to the manufacturer’s instructions:
- First two weeks, take 12 capsules per day for joint pain relief
- After two weeks, take eight capsules per day for joint pain relief
Relief Factor Review: Ingredients
Relief Factor uses its ingredient as a drug and synthetic-free product for joint pain as a huge selling point. The formula does use all-natural botanicals and fish oil in a proprietary blend, as well as Icariin, Resveratrol, Turmeric, and Omega-3. The following list contains the Relief Factor ingredients:
- Icariin: Icariin can help maintain healthy nitric oxide levels, which is critical for blood flow and tissue health. In the proper concentrations, it can help with regular wear and tear by regulating the levels of vital enzymes. However, we’re sure it’s not contained in high enough doses in the Relief Factor ingredients to produce the results promised regarding joint pain.
- Resveratrol: Resveratrol is what’s known as a free radical neutralizer, which helps the body with its vascular response. It also improves the health of blood vessels and can help with mental stress. We noticed zero calming effects from taking Relief Factor.
Turmeric is one of the most well-known pain relief supplements in the world, assisting with a wide variety of different functions. It’s an excellent antibiotic and can help relieve joint pain, but only if the curcumin concentration is high enough. It takes high-quality turmeric to produce the desired effects, and in our opinion, the Relief Factor doesn’t satisfy this requirement.
- Omega-3: This pain relief ingredient has loads of EPA/DHA. These components keep tissues healthy and help provide higher immunity levels, assisting the body to heal faster. In theory, Omega-3 can help repair damaged joints and help with general recovery. However, the amount in Relief Factor isn’t nearly high enough to help with joint pain.
What Do We Think of Relief Factor for Joint Pain?
Does Relief Factor work? After testing Relief Factor, our opinion is that this supplement doesn’t deliver the results as promised. Our testers participated in a six-week regimen and noted their results at the conclusion. None of our team members listed any significant benefits from Relief Factor, including joint pain relief, collective healing, or muscle ache relief.
Relief Factor’s formula seems safe to take, which is a positive for anyone thinking about trying this supplement. However, the ingredients used in the proprietary blend are either low quality or not contained in high enough doses to provide the results promised by manufacturers.
In theory, the Relief Factor COULD work as promised, as it does contain effective ingredients. However, like many supplements before it, the Relief Factor falls short of the correct dosing amounts to achieve pain reduction. Your money is much better spent trying other pain relief supplements.
Luckily, if you’ve tried Relief Factor and ended up disappointed or want to skip right to an effective alternative, we’ve got a recommendation for one of the best joint supplements. It’s called Physio Flex Pro, and although some of the ingredients are similar, Physio Flex Pro gets the formula right on the money.
Relief Factor Alternatives: Physio Flex Pro
Physio Flex Pro uses ingredients with a proven track record and consists of a formula with perfect levels of each vitamin, mineral, and supplement. By taking the recommended daily dosage of Physio Flex Pro, you’ll experience significant relief from joint pain associated with arthritis, wear and tear, and exercise-related injury. The recommended dose is two capsules per day to achieve optimal results.
The following active ingredients are present in Physio Flex Pro:
- Turmeric – 200mg: The proven health benefits of turmeric are present in Physio Flex Pro because of the 97% curcumin concentration and the high-quality selection. You’ll notice significant relief from chronic inflammation because of the turmeric content in Physio Flex Pro.
- Ginger Extract – 250mg: Ginger is a fantastic anti-inflammatory and complements turmeric well. The 250mg in Physio Flex Pro does its part for pain control.
- Methylsulfonylmethane MSM-100mg: MSM is another staple ingredient in most anti-inflammatories. Studies conducted have proven that regular ingestion of MSM offers considerable pain relief for joint knee pain and other body areas.
- Bromelain – 300mg: Bromelain occurs naturally but at low levels. It’s found in significant levels in pineapple, and there’s 300mg of this extract in Physio Flex Pro. This ingredient is highly effective for Arthritis relief.
- Selenium – 200mcg: Selenium eliminates free radical production that helps destroy cartilage and collagen in the joints. These free radical cells lead to premature degeneration of joints, and selenium helps avoid this while improving cellular health.
- Chondroitin Sulfate – 100mg: This ingredient is essential in creating new cartilage.
- Bioperine Black Pepper Fruit Extract – 10mg: This is a vital ingredient and one of the most important in Physio Flex Pro. It increases the bioavailability of the turmeric and other components, allowing them to operate at their maximum efficiency.
All of the ingredients in Physio Flex Pro come together to form an effective formula that leads to natural pain relief from joint issues.
Users of this supplement have reported the following results:
- Reduced pain and discomfort in the joints
- Faster healing of joint injuries related to exercise
- Stronger joints after healing takes place
- Faster recovery times from minor aches and pains
- Relief from the pains associated with arthritis
- Relief from muscle aches and pains
- Increased mobility and flexibility
- Increased endurance
- Better overall wellness
After testing Physio Flex Pro for ourselves, we 100% agree with all of the benefits mentioned above. If you’re ready for a top-notch joint supplement and tired of pretenders, try Physio Flex Pro today.
Latest posts by Dr. ALAN CARTER PHARMD (View more)
- Super Slim Keto Gummy Bears Reviews 2022: Does it work? - July 7, 2022
- Ree Drummond CBD Gummies Reviews 2022: Does it Really Work? - July 5, 2022
- King Cobra Gummies Reviews 2022: King Cobra Gummies Results - July 4, 2022