Did you know that the average American has doubled the amount of calories they eat per day, compared to 20 years ago?
I mean… with stats like, it should be no surprise that most of us have a little extra “junk in the trunk.”
But what really scares me, is the fact that we’re still only eating three meals a day (Actually, I’m usually too busy for breakfast)… Yet we’re still gaining weight at a rapid pace.
This can only mean one thing… WE’RE EATING THE WRONG FOODS!
Let’s think about this logically… If you switch out white bread for whole grains, processed meat for nutrient-rich vegetables and legumes… and just overall chose to fuel your body with nutrient dense natural superfoods…
Your life will completely change.
Imagine waking up before your alarm in the morning, because your body has so much extra energy… You wake up wide-eyed, happy and optimistic about your day.
Imagine being on-point all day at work… pitching that amazing idea, and rocking client meetings..
And then you have the energy to take your kids to the park or mall after dinner. THAT is a life worth living… filled with purpose, gratitude and pure joy in every experience.
You need to know that there are people who care about you, and believe that you can turn things around…
I KNOW that with a little help, you can lose that extra weight, and keep it off!
That’s why I use and recommend Purium Organic Superfoods… Because weight loss and good health should be easy, like it was 20 years ago.
5 Things I’d Tell My 20 Year Old Self…
If I could go back and tell my 20-year-old self anything, I would deliver these nuggets of wisdom…
We took so much for granted back then… and although it may seem like it was easier to maintain our bodies when we were younger, the truth is we just need to apply what we knew back then to our lives now.
Here’s what I would tell my 20 year old self:
- Your energy level has a direct correlation to what you eat…When you’re eating pizza, wings and beer on a daily basis… it’s no wonder you need to nap during your entire lecture. Put REAL food in your body.
- Love yourself first…People respect people who take care of themselves. Even if you feel like the oddball for eating healthy, the truth is those people are staring because they wish they had your self-discipline.
- Go ahead, spend your entire afternoon at the gym…Just remember that food is 90% of the equation. There’s no point in sweating and pushing yourself in the gym, if you’re not eating properly. Weight doesn’t care how much you lift, or how long you were suffering on the elliptical…Your weight is determined by the fuel you put in your body. Rock hard abs are made in the kitchen!
- No… Losing that baby weight (or sympathy weight) is NOT easy!I know that when you were young, you’d look at new parents and wonder how the hell they let themselves go… But it’s not easy as it looks.You’ll learn that the hard way ;)
- Develop good eating habits now…Because you won’t have time to learn new habits when you have a full time job, two kids and a mother-in-law who considers you her personal chauffeur.
Teach your body to crave natural, organic, high-energy foods NOW. Eat like it’s the 1950’s… when people actually cared about the quality of food they ate.
Real food = Real energy = Happiness.
I know how it feels to look back and wish you did things differently. But you can change your habits today, and get back to your 20-year-old weight faster than you think.
The Purium 40 Day Transformation will reset your metabolism, get rid of 5 to 20 pounds, give you more energy and change your life.
P.S. Everybody gets a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.. AND If you’re a new customer, $50 off your first order! Use Code: ddwglw to get the discount.