Studies reveal that there is a global prevalence of gastrointestinal issues among adults. You may have even experienced it at some point. When it comes to issues like this, we are aware of its negative impact on our overall well-being.
Thankfully, products like zuPOO have emerged to help ease the discomfort associated with gut problems. This item has gained so much popularity over a few years and has been classified as a colon and gut cleanser.
Based on the claims of its manufacturers, it also helps to clean up the bad build-up present in your intestines, thereby helping to detoxify your digestive system and body.
Well, we have decided to look into the claims. Are they for real? Does it truly clean the guts or remove toxic wastes? What does it consist of? Is it safe to consume? What are the side effects of consuming such a product? How long should I take it?
Our UMZU zuPOO review will look into all these and more. Keep reading to find out the details of our research below and the discoveries we made.
What is Zupoo?
zuPOO is an edible product from UMZU that was produced as gut support and a colon cleanser. Its main aim is to improve digestion and eliminate up to 5-20lb worth of waste from the human body. It consists of ingredients and content that can flush out wastes from your digestive system and eliminate waste and hormone blockers.
In addition to this, zuPOO helps relieve symptoms like bloating and can enhance your overall digestive health.
Also if you are looking to lose weight, the product may help you suppress your appetite. As a result, you’ll lose a few pounds.
|Ingóságok||✅ Relief from Temporary Bloating
✅ Natural Gentle Laxative
✅ Can Flush Toxins
|Mellékhatás||X Can cause dehydration, weakness, and nausea|
|Szállítási idő||1-3 Days|
What are the ingredients of Zupoo?
The effectiveness of a product is largely dependent on the kind of ingredients used. It is important to know the ingredients used in a product, just in case you have an allergy.
zuPoo has a total of seven ingredients – Cascara Sagrada, Bentonite Clay, Senna Leaf, Cayenne Pepper Extract, Milk Thistle, Burdock root powder, and Slippery Elm Extract. Let’s look critically at each ingredient and its functions.
- Cascara Sagrada: This ingredient is a shrub used as a medicine for constipation. It is a popular plant in the Southern part of the United States. The plant contains a substance called anthraquinone glycosides which has amazing laxative properties. When it comes to detoxification and colon cleansing, It has some superpowers. It hinders the colon from absorbing electrolytes and water which is vital to effective digestion, the same as Colon Broom. Cascara Sagrada is approved by the US Food and Drug Administration and is effective in easing waste excretion and preventing diarrhea.
- Bentonite Clay: This is another ingredient packed with several minerals like magnesium and calcium. The minerals are helpful when it comes to absorbing waste products and removing harmful toxins from the body. The bentonite clay also helps to prevent clogging of the intestine walls while allowing waste to move freely. As such, we can classify bentonite clay as an efficient digestive system cleanser.
- Senna Leaf: This is one of the oldest herbs used for treating constipation in humans. It also doubles as an anti-parasitic agent. When converted into powder, it is used for treating hemorrhoids. However, further research is required to confirm the potency of this plant.
- Cayenne Pepper Extract: Cayenne can be referred to as a stimulant. It can stimulate the salivary glands as well as the stomach. Additionally, it helps in producing saliva and stomach fluids. These secretions carry enzymes which helps break down all complex food substances.
- Milk Thistle: This is another useful plant that has a great impact on the digestive tract when consumed. It also calms the liver and prevents injurious substances from forming in the body. Generally, it promotes your overall liver health and total digestive well-being. Its other benefits include reducing cholesterol levels in the body and helping to control depression.
- Burdock Root Powder: Here is another powerful ingredient. Based on recent research, the burdock plant has some powerful chemicals present in its root system which is effective in removing toxins present in your bloodstream. This plant is harvested, processed, and converted into powder. This powdery substance has multiple health benefits which include preventing the growth of all kinds of cancerous growths. Apart from that, the Burdock root powder removes all kinds of toxins from the blood and improves blood circulation on the surface of your skin.
- Slippery Elm Extract: The slippery elm extract comes from the bark of the elm tree. It has been proven over time as a substance that can protect the intestinal walls and stomach from inflammation. The slippery elm extract is also used to reduce discomfort and also improve bowel movements in people with constipation-induced issues. Further research has revealed that the slippery elm extract can effectively reduce gas, diarrhea, stomach pain, constipation, and indigestion.
How does Zupoo work? How good is the effect of Zupoo?
It is believed that an average person has about 5-20 extra kilos of fecal waste present in their guts. For the body to function as it should, such waste must be eliminated. If the toxic waste in your body is not removed, it may result in a bloated stomach for a prolonged period of time. And could make you put on some extra weight. This is the chief reason why many folks find it hard to lose weight.
The UMZU zuPoo consists of ingredients that have been proven to flush toxins out of the intestine, guts, and the body at large. It claims to ensure great bowel movements while removing all waste build-up that has accumulated in your body system.
The result of removing all toxic waste from your system is a clear and healthy intestine. As a plus to that, you can lose a few additional kilos especially if you have been struggling to lose weight.
Judging for the ingredient it comprises especially the Cascara sagrada, its claims are on point. The Cascara is a shrub that is extracted from the dried bark of the California Buckthorn tree. The extract, on its own, can help you trigger muscular contractions which in turn stimulates intestinal reflexes. This process allows you to pass fecal waste more easily. Other studies have shown that Cascara is popular among Indians and is used as a cleansing drug. Although it has not been stated how safe it is for consumption, many people have taken it without any poor effect.
Another effective ingredient that makes up zuPOO is a natural compound referred to as Bentonite clay. This substance helps to flush out toxic waste from the body system and helps relieve digestive issues. The other 5 ingredients are also known for their contribution to man’s digestive system, helping you get rid of toxic waste in the gut while keeping you healthy.
Zupoo clinical studies evaluation & results 2021: Is Zupoo safe to use?
Before purchasing any product, the first question you probably ask is this – Is it safe to use? Are there any clinical studies to back up the claims on the product? It’s okay to be concerned.
The UmZu ZuPoo is safe to consume when used according to prescription. This means if you use the right dosage, you shouldn’t have any problems. However, you may not have the best experience if you overuse it.
Some of its ingredients may result in some non-beneficial effects when they are not used well. There may also be a problem of contraindication. So if you are presently on medication, consult with your doctor before taking this kiegészítés. Otherwise, there may be interference between both drugs.
If you need to take a second dose of the UmZu ZuPoo, we suggest taking it after about 90 days of completing the first dose. Continual usage of this supplement may cause your body to become dependent on it. As a result, you won’t get easy bowel movements until you use it. It may also result in some form of discomfort like intestinal cramps.
How do you use and dose Zupoo? Our dosage recommendation
The ZuPoo bottle contains 30 pills. Taking 2 pills a day before bed is the recommended dosage. A zuPoo bottle can take you exactly 15 days if you have taken the drugs as prescribed.
If you experience any discomfort like cramping, feel free to reduce its usage. When you feel better, revert to the normal prescribed dosage.
We suggest that you only ingest ZuPoo for 15 days. After which, you can take a break for at least 90 days. Then, you can take it again if the need arises.
|Recommended Daily Dosage, Servings and Associated Risks:|
|Adagolás||2 Pills in a Day|
|Associated Risks||Dehydration, Nausea, Dizziness|
Our Zupoo review and rating: Zupoo Pros and Cons
Just like every other product, the zuPoo dietary supplement has its pros and cons. Here are some of its pros.
- It contains only natural and organic ingredients
- It is helpful in losing excess weight
- It helps to remove toxins from the blood
- Relieves bloating and constipation
- You can see the result after 48 hours
- Comes with a 60-day return policy excluding shipping fees
- It isn’t cheap
- May result in mild dizziness, dehydration, and nausea
Zupoo positive review
Here is a review from a verified user:
Zupoo negative review
Here is a negative review:
Zupoo Results Before and After: Does Zupoo really work or is it a scam?
Let’s have a look at the before and after results of taking the zuPoo dietary supplement:
|Results after 12-48 hours||You may experience a gas buildup in the first 12-24 hours. You’ll also experience regular visits to the restroom|
|Eredmények 2 hét után||There is a total flush of toxins from your digestive system resulting in a clean gut system. You may also notice that you’ve lost some weight.|
As earlier stated, do not take the drug for more than 15 days (that’s about 2 weeks). The reason is that it contains Cascara Sagrada which is addictive. Passing stool may become impossible without using it.
If you still experience gut problems after 15 days, please see a doctor for help.
Was Zupoo in Shark Tank?
No! ZuPoo is not on shark tank.
Is Zupoo legit or are there any warnings about Zupoo on the Internet?
ZuPoo isn’t a scam plus it consists of only natural and healthy ingredients. The product also comes loaded with some of the best natural laxatives and detoxifying extracts around. If it is used in moderation, you will get the expected result with no long-term side effects.
Where to buy Zupoo?
You can get zuPoo on the official website for $22.46. You can also get it on Amazon and eBay.
Can you buy Zupoo in the pharmacy?
Unfortunately No. You cannot get zuPoo in a pharmacy even in Walmart. You can get it on the official UMZU website (most affordable option), eBay, or Amazon.
What do I have to consider if I want to discontinue Zupoo?
ZuPoo is a dietary supplement that should be used in a short period of time. It is not for long-term use. Once you have cleared your guts, you can discontinue usage of the product.
Zupoo Review Conclusion - Our experiences and recommendation:
After critically analyzing the ingredients it is made of and the results of users, we believe that the Zupoo is a worthy product. We love the fact that this gut cleanser is capable of soothing the gut and the colon. Not so many drugs on the market can do this.
Of course, it is not a wonder drug. You will experience better results if you follow a healthy lifestyle routine.
To keep your guts in good shape, we suggest the following:
- Take plenty of water
- Add probiotics to your diet, they are good for your guts
- Consume foods that are rich in Vitamin C like Fruits and Veggies. You may also take vitamin c supplements.
- Take foods that are rich in fiber.
If you still experience gut congestion issues, we recommend taking ZuPoo. You may love its effect and get tempted to keep using it even after the issues have been resolved. But don’t.
If for any reason, constipation or any other gut issue does not get resolved, please consult a doctor. There may be an underlying issue. Avoid using the zuPoo supplement for more than 15 days at a time. It is even clearly stated on the supplement’s package and on the official website.
If there is anything we do not appreciate about this product is its price. For a product that lasts for only 15 days, its price is high. However, we understand that the product has several high-quality ingredients. This may be the reason why the price is on the high side.
Frequently asked questions about Zupoo:
Before purchasing a product, several questions roam your mind. Here are some questions frequently asked by potential users. Hopefully, you’ll find answers to your questions.