Nugenix Testosterone Booster enhance production of Testosterone, and testosterone is the male hormone, which is responsible for a number of bodily functions such as building muscle mass, aiding strength and stamina, deciding the sex drive in men, supporting penis growth, production of sperms.
Testosterone is also commonly referred as sex hormone however, there is more to this hormone than just being a sex hormone. It covers a much wider spectrum of male vitality and male health.
Not everyone produces an adequate amount of testosterone. Also, when men age, the testosterone levels come down drastically. If there is a deficiency in the production of this hormone, all the above functions will be affected. This is one of the reasons why when men age, their sex drive comes down.
A legjobb tesztoszteron booster 2023
- Minden természetes összetevő
- Növeli a természetes tesztoszteronszintet
- Jelentősen csökkenti a stresszt
- Segít növelni a tesztoszteron szintjét
- Növeli az izomtömeget és a sűrűséget
- Elősegíti az izmok gyors helyreállítását
- Csökkentse a merevedési zavarokat
- Növeli az állóképességet
- 100% természetes formula
- Növelje az izomtömeget
- Legyen több energiád
- Növeld az erődet
Do not worry, in order to supply for the deficiency, we have a number of products and brands such as Nugenix and Testo Prime. Let us take a closer look at Nugenix Total-T and what it exactly offers. We will be looking at the effectiveness of Nugenix, how to use Nugenix Total-T, how safe it is and whether it is legit.
What is Nugenix?
When you hear people mentioning the name Nugenix, they are probably referring to just one of the products of Nugenix, such as Nugenix Testosterone Booster or Nugenix Total-T.
|Termék||Nugenix Total-T||Testo Prime|
|Tartalom||90 kapszula||60 kapszula|
|Adagolás||3 Capsules per day||2 kapszula naponta|
||30 nap||30 nap|
|Ár||Ár ellenőrzése||Ár ellenőrzése|
|Visszatérítési irányelvek||30 nap||
What you need to understand here is that Nugenix is not just a single product, but it is a brand that features a number of products relating to male vitality and male enhancement supplements. This brand features the following products:
For our purposes here, we will be focusing on Nugenix Total-T as it is one of the most popular products from this brand and whenever Nugenix is mentioned below, please note that we are referring to Nugenix Total-T.
What are the ingredients of Nugenix?
Nugenix Total-T has eight carefully chosen ingredients that are meant to act as testosterone boosters. The brand claims that these ingredients are scientifically formulated.
Here are the ingredients of Nugenix Total-T–Boron (as boron glycinate), elevATP® Blend [Ancient Peat Extract (trace minerals) and Apple Fruit Extract], Eurycoma longifolia Extract (root), Fenugreek Extract (seed) (50% Fenuside™) (Testofen®), L-Citrulline Malate (2:1), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride), Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) and Zinc (as zinc chelate).
These ingredients are responsible for boosting muscle mass and male vitality. Let us take a detailed look at what each one of these eight ingredients do.
- Boron (as boron glycinate) –This is not a totally new ingredient; our body knows this mineral already because it gets its daily boron dose from the food that we eat and the regular water we drink daily. Boron is helpful in boosting both total testosterone and free testosterone levels. It is also maintaining a balance in the estrogen levels and protects your body from osteoporosis. Boron is also helpful in dealing with post workout inflammation.
- elevATP® Blend [Ancient Peat Extract (trace minerals) and Apple Fruit Extract] - elevATP® Blend is a proprietary blend which is designed to increase the energy levels and thereby support performance in sports, athletics and energy training. It also improves the metabolism rate.
- Eurycoma longifolia Extract (root) –This ingredient fights bacterial infections and it is also considered to be a treatment for ED or Erectile Dysfunction. It also acts as a stress reliever and mood enhancer. Further to that, it also provides support with athletic performance, endurance and lean muscle mass building.
- Fenugreek Extract (seed) (50% Fenuside™) (Testofen®) - This extract is obtained from fenugreek seeds. This ingredient has a very strong testosterone boosting properties, which supports lean muscle mass building, vitality levels and the libido. Further to that, its anti-inflammation properties are helpful in dealing with post workout injuries in the tissues.
- L-Citrulline Malate (2:1) –This is a vasodilator; it enhances blood flow in the body. It improves energy levels and boosts performance with weight training exercises.
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) –This acts as a mood enhancer, increases RBC or red blood cells, supports the cardiovascular system reducing the risk of heart attack. Most importantly, it boosts the metabolism and increases the energy levels.
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) –Supports RBC production and prevents anemia. It enhances bone health. It also enhances the testicular performance.
- Zinc (as zinc chelate) –Increases the immunity level and reduces oxidative stress and it reduces inflammation. Zinc is another powerful testosterone booster which prevents impotence in men. Zinc can be found in the Testo Booster Testro X, that we reviewed too.
How does Nugenix work? How good is the effect of Nugenix as a male vitality enhancer?
All the ingredients in Nugenix Total-T aimed at achieving a significant testosterone boost in the body. This supplement does not have testosterone, but it just contains testosterone booster ingredients that support the body to produce adequate testosterone to achieve the required bodybuilding results and to achieve better libido.
When this supplement is combined with regular workout and the right diet, it increases muscle mass. Those who are on to their bodybuilding goals, will be able to notice a significant boost. Another known benefit of testosterone boost in the body is increased sex drive and better sexual performance. In terms of its effectiveness, Nugenix performs reasonably well.
However, there are other more effective brands like TestoPrime which offer better results.
How do you use and dose Nugenix for best results? Our dosage recommendation – How much Nugenix should you take?
Nugenix Total-T comes in the form of capsules. The recommended dosage is 3 capsules per serving. This supplement is to be taken on a daily basis and the brand claims that taking it daily optimizes free and total testosterone levels.
This supplement can be taken with or without food. It is best when taken before the workout, as the brand claims that it starts working in 60 minutes and its results will improve training performance.
Even though the packaging recommends three capsules per serving, those who have used it noticed better results when these capsules are spaced out at different times of the day. At least for the initial few days, you may want to pay close attention to the side effects.
Many users do report negative side effects. You need to be vigilant of such side effects and if you should feel any discomfort when using the supplements, you must discontinue it immediately and reach out to your doctor for immediate medical attention.
How long does it take for Nugenix to work?
This varies from one person to the other. The brand claims that within one hour of taking Nugenix Total-T, the blood and muscles will show a boost in the adenosine triphosphate or ATP. The supplement will also start supporting cellular energy production within one hour.
The brand further claims that in the first hour itself, there will be an improvement in the exercise performance and training volume. This supplement will continue to work progressively, and it will increase libido and sexual vitality. In six to twelve weeks, free and total testosterone levels will be balanced. It takes up to 12 weeks to see the fullest benefits in a progressive manner.
Nugenix 2023 clinical trial assessment and results: Is Nugenix safe to use?
The brand claims that Nugenix Total-T is a scientifically formulated product, and that it is safe for use. There are no stimulants or fillers in this supplement. However, we have user reports indicating that there are side effects when using this supplement.
Nugenix results before and after: does Nugenix really work or is it a scam?
Nugenix Total-T claims that it starts working within the first sixty minutes. However, as a daily dose supplement, the benefits are seen progressively.
The effectiveness of the supplement varies from person to person. Not everyone shows the same effectiveness graph. What we have below are just the representational results after taking Nugenix Total-T. You may have a totally different experience taking this testosterone booster.
During this period, if you happen to experience any side effects or discomforts, which are of persistent nature, you need to discontinue the supplement and consult your doctor for immediate medical attention. You are not in the position to decide whether the side effect could be ignored or not; it is best that your doctor determine that after examining you.
Our Nugenix review and rating: Nugenix pros and cons:
Like all the supplements, Nugenix also claims that Nugenix Total-T is the most effective testosterone booster. However, we are able to find varied responses from those who used the supplement.
Not all of them are positive and at the same time not all of them are negative either.
Nugenix reviews on the internet and forums like Reddit or Consumer Reports:
Nugenix is a popular brand but unfortunately its products do not live up to its own promises. They fall short, disappointing the users.
This is what reflects on the online forums, internet discussions and in the consumer forums. It works, but not for all. When you are taking a testosterone booster to improve your libido or for bodybuilding purposes, you would want to see positive results, if not, there is no fun in taking such supplements.
Was Nugenix in the Shark Tank?
Nugenix was never on the Shark Tank. This brand or its products have not been endorsed by the Shark Tank program or by any of the Sharks.
Is Nugenix reputable or are there any warnings about Nugenix on the internet?
We do not have any major reports about Nugenix Total-T on the internet. Nonetheless, you are advised to use your discretion in taking this supplement. There are several risks and negative side effects associated with this supplement. You need to first take a close look at those negative side effects before going full swing with this supplement.
What do I need to consider if I want to discontinue Nugenix?
Many users discontinue Nugenix Total-T after a few days because of the negative side effects. So, if you are also thinking of discontinuing it either because it is not safe for you or because it is not effective, you can discontinue it without any problem. In the initial few days, you will feel a little dip in the energy level, but your body will readjust itself without the additional testosterone supply.
Where can you buy Nugenix? Nugenix price comparison & deals for sale:
You can buy Nugenix Total-T from the brand website. You will find the best prices on the brand website. It costs $69.99 for a bottle of 90 capsules. Nugenix can be found on other online platforms at a lesser price but you can never be sure of the genuineness of the supplement.
✅ Minden természetes összetevő
Can you buy Nugenix from a pharmacy?
No, you cannot buy Nugenix in a pharmacy. Nugenix Total-T is not a prescription drug. You can therefore buy it online without a doctor’s prescription.
Frequently asked questions about Nugenix:
When it comes to Nugenix Total-T, users have a lot of questions. There is an element of distrust about this supplement. This is because the brand does not live up to its own promises. Let us look at some of the most frequently asked questions.
How much does Nugenix cost and where can I buy Nugenix for the cheapest price?
Are there any Nugenix deals or coupon codes?
Is it possible to buy Nugenix on eBay and Amazon?
Are there any criticisms of Nugenix or is it recommended to take Nugenix?
Does Nugenix have any risks or side effects?
Is it safe to take Nugenix continuously?
Who is behind the manufacturer of Nugenix Total-T?
Do I need a prescription to buy Nugenix?