There are a whole lot of risks associated with makeup that most wearers go unaware of. No one really talks about what these effects might be but there are few that everyone should be aware of now that that information has become available. For instance, eye liner on your water line can cause infection, mascara can be an irritant, lipstick sharing can transfer infections and bacteria along with eye liner, toxic nail polish, soaps and body washes can host toxic chemicals, mercury in skin cream, allergen producing hair dye, certain skin exfoliates are bad, and balm can dry you out. While this list is not exhaustive, it’s a great place to begin your knowledge on what you are putting on your body.
- 1Sharing lipstick could pass infections
- 2Eyeliners can’t cause herpes, but they can pass conjunctivitis (AKA pink eye)
- 3Some nail polishes contain the toxic trio — dibutyl phthalate, and toluene (both of which may cause birth defects), as well as formaldehyde
These days, we tend to think most of our cosmetics are safe Still, though, there are a surprising amount of hidden dangers out there.
Read the full article at: https://www.bustle.com/articles/165966-11-ways-your-beauty-products-could-be-messing-with-your-health
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- How To Fix Your Sleep Schedule: The Only Guide You Need - June 1, 2020
- Year-Round Habits For A Healthier Immune System - May 31, 2020
- Things To Expect In A Senior Living Facility - May 29, 2020