While we all have dealt with painful pimples, most people forget one of the more common blemishes found on the face: blackheads. Due to the lack of knowledge on these painless spots, most people end up using ineffective methods to get rid of them. Starting off at the source, blackheads come about when a skin’s pores become overstimulated with oils. This is pretty common with women who use oily products on their skin, usually stemming from makeup products and various lotions. When looking for treatments options, the most common and simple method to attack these blackheads involve using any sort of medication containing salicylic acid, or any sort of “sand-like” scrubs that will use friction and abrasion to scrub away any oils sticking to the face. To find more specific cleansers, products, and scrubs to fight those horrible blackheads, see the article!
- 1Blackheads are cause by over production of sebum in the skin cells which get clogged with oil and dead skin
- 2Instead of mashing and picking at blackheads, use products with salicyclic acid and retinoids which aid in dissolving sebum
- 3Use leave on products to gain the most benefit
Blackheads are a mild form of acne, so salicylic acid and retinoids are key ingredients to look for in treating them.
Read the full article at: https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=http://www.essence.com/2016/06/10/how-get-rid-blackheads&ct=ga&cd=CAIyGjgzYTlkMzY3NDRmNjczNDk6Y29tOmVuOlVT&usg=AFQjCNGFsVTg8216Pdjn6TrFaAAQOwpy9Q
Latest posts by HealthStatus Team (see all)
- Important Reasons Why You Need Relationship Goals - July 17, 2018
- A Critical Look at CBD Oil: The Effects and Benefits - March 28, 2018
- CBD Oil: Benefits, Uses & Side Effects - March 2, 2018