LED Facial Treatments are coming into the mainstream. One of the recent trends in dermatological application involves LED treatment—or “light treatment”. This can be done in a variety of ways. There are doctors offices that offer these treatments with machines of higher penetration caliber. However, there are various “Medi-spas” that can do similar with slightly different equipment. A major question has remained whether they actually work. According to some of the author’s sources, they do indeed work, but in a cumulative fashion over time. So don’t expect a single session to bring notable results. However, if one continues a regimen, which can also be supplemented by various creams or gels, there are noticeable results as one continues the treatments. There are different colors and wavelengths involved as well, so you can customize the effects to your specific needs. If you have more of an acne problem, there is a treatment that is more specific to this. If you are concerned with the effects of aging, then there are particular regimens which help in these areas as well. Thus, it can be of assistance for any and all skin types, as well as multiple different areas of problems.
- 1There are various kinds of LED facials available on the market today, some have red lights, and some have blue lights.
- 2LED treatments are painless, non-invasive and no downtime is required. LED treatment is great for targeting areas that are hard to hit with Botox and injectables
- 3Experts and specialists of all fields are coming together and saying that LED Facials not only work, but are more beneficial than other treatments.
Typically, you’ll need at least four treatments before you start noticing results.
Read the full article at: https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/christine-e-laprade/are-led-facial-treatments_b_11203738.html&ct=ga&cd=CAIyGjgzYTlkMzY3NDRmNjczNDk6Y29tOmVuOlVT&usg=AFQjCNETVDcqXsIyuAEu5FHRkMHH71CsqA
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 11 Common Conditions That Can Be Treated By A Chiropractor - October 8, 2021
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021