Want to learn how to sleep train your infant? By training your baby to sleep, they start to become self-sufficient and you can get the sleep you need. Imagine being able to sleep after many months of attending to a crying baby in the middle of the night. Finally, after several months of sleep training, the baby has learned to fall asleep on its own. Overall, your mood improves and you’re able to successfully balance work and life. In this article, you will learn five tips and techniques that will help you throughout the training process. By following these steps you’ll know when it’s best to start sleep training, what challenges you might face, and how to stay consistent in the sleep training process. Training tips include: put your baby to bed before they are fully asleep, stick to a consistent routine, and don’t expect 100% success. Most 9 month old babies sleep consistently through the night.
- 1Babies need a lot of sleep, but sleep training can be difficult.
- 2It usually takes babies about three to six months to develop the circadian rhythm that they’ll need to want to sleep at night and be awake during the day.
- 3While each baby reacts a little differently to sleep training, these five key points will have your baby sleeping in no time.
Babies need to learn how to soothe themselves.
Read the full article at: https://sleepfoundation.org/sleep-topics/sleep-training-your-child-5-things-remember
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 11 Common Conditions That Can Be Treated By A Chiropractor - October 8, 2021
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021