Acne is something that can affect all us in different ways. When acne appears on our face there are numerous products that can help. There is an endless amount of creams, washes, masks and so forth, the market for facial acne is in full swing. But what if our acne problem is on our back? You can’t exactly rubbed a mask on your back and see an improvement. To be honest our back is not exactly an easy to reach area. There are been discoveries of foods that can help treat that hard to reach spot, so soothing your back acne can be as easy as fixing lunch or dinner. Find out what foods can help your back acne, you never know it could be foods you already have.
- 1Salicylic acid in tomatoes also treats acne. It dries the acne faster, besides giving relief from the inflammation and pain.
- 2Honey keeps the affected area hydrated and has a soothing effect. It is a natural antibacterial agent that cures the problem and prevents infection.
- 3The L-ascorbic acid in lemon removes the dead skin cells and decongests the pores. Its antibacterial properties also fight the bacteria that cause acne.
Honey keeps the affected area hydrated and has a soothing effect. It is a natural antibacterial agent that cures the problem and prevents infection. Soak a cotton in a few drops of honey and apply it on the affected area and wash it off after some minutes. You can also prepare a paste of a few drops of honey with cinnamon powder and apply it on your back.
Read the full article at: https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=http://www.boldsky.com/beauty/body-care/2016/six-superfoods-that-give-relief-against-back-acne-problem-108323.html&ct=ga&cd=CAIyGjgzYTlkMzY3NDRmNjczNDk6Y29tOmVuOlVT&usg=AFQjCNGZs7PXKu_6BjEnni9qlYJ-FQ-yqw
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Car Seat Safety / Cold / Controversy - February 13, 2019
- US Cancer Death Rate Hits Milestone: 25 Years of Decline - February 11, 2019
- Foods That Fight Constipation - February 6, 2019