This gives good info on handling the learning crisis which is rampant around the world. This is crucial. Learning will help us to solve many of the problems the world is facing. It is important for people to be educated so they can behave responsibly in many of the situations we are going through. There are a few reasons why this crisis is going on. Knowing why it’s happening can help us to solve it. The causes are varied and are both environmental and not. Not all of them can be easily fixed but those which can are already being worked on. When we are all learning more effectively we will be better off as a society. All countries which can manage this will be able to do better financial and in other categories as well. It may cut down on arguments as well since people won’t feel so desperate once their resources are insured. These include food, water, medical care, and other things which are integral to a good life and which education can make it easier to obtain so everyone is better off. Right now shortages of important things make things hard in many parts of the world.
- 1When students go to school and fail to learn, it makes education less valuable.
- 2How educational systems around the world are failing to actually get students to learn is a vast global failing.
- 3Countries should measure themselves against other countries with similar income and population levels, rather than comparing themselves to the richest and biggest.
The most important infrastructure we have is educated minds, says former Tunisian government minister Amel Karboul.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Infant Jaundice Common & Treatable - November 18, 2019
- Your Gut Affects More Than Just Digestion:Understanding Gut Health - November 14, 2019
- The Many Causes of Hip Pain - November 13, 2019